14

The group walks out of the large theatre ready to go home and pass out. Jungkook has his arm around Taehyung's neck to act more brotherly in front of his friends. He wants to grab Taehyung's hand but he thought of what his friends would say if he did that.

Once they got to the car, Hoseok asked Jungkook if he could sit in the front for the ride back. Jungkook just gave him a blank stare as if he didn't know what to say. He was about to say yes when Taehyung answered for Jungkook.

"He's my step-brother Hoseok. I'm sorry. I know you're my boyfriend but family is family," Taehyung said getting into the car.

Jungkook just shrug and sat in the front seat. The other give made room in the back trying to get comfortable. Throughout the ride, the five in the back played rock, paper, scissors while Taehyung and Jungkook talked about other stuff. Hoseok quietly tuned into their conversation while semi playing with the others.

"I'm thinking about going on vacation next week. A family vacation with me, you, appa, and eomma," Taehyung said.

"But we have school next week. Me and you already skipped enough days I don't really want to skip anymore," Jungkook protest.

"But Kookie it's a vacation. You rather pick school over a vacation."

"You have a point there..."

"Of course I do. But you know being gone a while week would be pretty fun. If we leave Monday and come back Friday then we can have Saturday and Sunday to relax."

"But the point of a vacation is to relax. Why would we need to relax after a vacation."

"By relax I mean catch up on school work."

Jungkook nods and look forward. A dark thought came to his head and he scrunch up his nose.

"Uhhh thinking about a family vacation, me and Eunjae... I mean your eomma, we aren't really on good terms. Like she tries to be nice to me but I just reject her. Being nice to her all of a sudden is just going to be awkward. How do I avoid that," Jungkook ask the elder.

"Hmmm well I think she won't be that bad. I think all she'll say is, You finally warmed up to me Jungkook. I think it's because of my beautiful, charming son Taehyung," Taehyung said mimicking his mother's voice.

Jungkook laughs and flick his head. "She wouldn't describe you that way. She might say son but not beautiful and charming."

Taehyung laughs. They reach his house stopping all the conversations. Taehyung turned off the engine and everyone got out the car. He went up to the door first to unlock it when he found out it was already unlock. He slowly open the door and check the house to see if anyone broke in but let out a sigh of relief when he saw that it was just his eomma.

"Eomma! What are you doing here," he called out to her.

His sudden deep voice surprised her almost making her scream. She turns around with a smile on her face.

"Hello Taehyung. I just came to check on you and-" she cut herself off once she saw Jungkook.

She runs up to him and hug him. She check his face and his body for some reason but smile when she's done.

"Jungkook you're still here! I was worried that you might have ran away. So I'm thinking that you and Taehyung are getting along," she ask looking at the two.

Taehyung walks over to Jungkook and hook his arm around the younger's head. "We're getting along just fine."

Jungkook nods. "Yeah. He treats me well, Eunj... I mean eomma."