30

Jungkook starts walking over to Euntae's house while holding Taehyung's hand. He wasn't the one to start holding hands though, Taehyung started it. He knew what was going to happen once Jungkook told him what Euntae said. Well it was either that or she wanted to ramble about their relationship again and she had no one else to talk to so she called them over.

Jungkook rings her doorbell and patiently wait for her to answer. Taehyung squeezes the younger's hand once they heard footsteps coming to the door. The younger wanted to question Taehyung about the sudden action but didn't have time as the door swings open.

"Jungkook, Taehyung... come in," Eunjae slowly says inviting the two in.

They walk in and sit down on the couch. As they sit down, they see on the coffee table in front of them a box of tissues and an envelope. Jungkook looks at the items confused and Taehyung just sighs.

"Alright," Eunjae said as she close the door and jog over to the chair on the other side of the coffee table. "In glad you both showed up but there's no good news."

"What do you mean," Jungkook ask.

"Well I guess I should get this out he was first so it won't be a tear fest later. Jungkookyou'readobted," Eunjae try to say really fast but failed.

"I'm what," Jungkook ask not understanding her.

She sighs. "You. Are. Adobted."

Jungkook's breath hitch and it felt like his heart stop beating. No it didn't stop beating, it broke. He's been living with someone he thought was his appa for so long that even though he hated him he loved him. And his eomma, he person that abused him. The person that never held his hand out of love. The person that treated him so bad that he still loves. She's a stranger to him.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook. You had to live with Rosalina and Yonsoo thinking they was your parents. In all honesty, me and Yonsoo have been married for over 24 years now, way before Rosalina started flirting with him. She adopted you when you was a tiny infant thinking that telling him that she got pregnant would win him over but I guess her plan never worked so she just started doing whatever could work, even if it meant hurting you. Then she died, we never knew what killed but your appa... I mean Yonsoo didn't know what to tell you so he gave you a lie. I'm sorry Jungkook," Eunjae said.

Taehyung tighten the grip on Jungkook's hand hoping the younger would be reassured it was going to be okay but when Taehyung looked up at him, all h saw was tears. He could bare looking at Jungkook cry as it broke his own heart.

Jungkook sits through the rest of the story Eunjae told about his real parents and Rosalina not knowing how to feel. Once she was done, he couldn't feel anything anymore. Not his eyes blinking, not his breath, not even his heart beating very slowly. He had no feelings either. No happiness, no love, not even sadness even though he was crying. He felt absolutely nothing.

"I'm so sorry Jungkookie I just... It to be told to you one day and today... Was the day," Eunjae cried.

Jungkook nods not knowing what he was agreeing too. "Its... Okay."

"So we're not step-brother's (HALF BROTHER'S I KNOW I MADE A REALLY BIG MISTAKE WITH THIS BOOK BUT I'M NOT CHANGING IT!). There's no incest between us," Taehyung said resting his head on the younger's shoulder.

Even though that news should of shocked him, he wasn't even thinking about them dating at the moment. He was just thinking about how his whole life was a lie and nothing good ever happened to him.

"Taehyung," he softly said. Taehyung looks up at him like a curious puppy. "Can you take me home now."

Taehyung nods and slowly get up. He helps Jungkook up to his feet and wrap his arm around his waist to help him walk. They bid goodbye to Eunjae and walk out.