18

Jungkook stands up to get a better view of the five people that arrived at the door. He put on his best fake smile once he sees that it's Taehyung's friends. They look back at Jungkook and smile.

"I came to see you Tae," Hoseok said while hugging Taehyung.

Taehyung hugs him back and look back at Jungkook who stared at him with a blank face. Hoseok then kisses Taehyung's lips and his nose. That made Jungkook huff and walk out the house. Everyone watches him walk out with a confused face.

Taehyung pushed Hoseok to the side and ran after the younger. He grabs his arm and pull him off to behind the house.

"I didn't know that they would be coming Jungkook I sw-" Taehyung starts to say.

"That's not why I'm mad," Jungkook says while rolling his eyes.

"Then why are you mad? Because Hoseok kissed me?"

Jungkook chuckles before looking back at his boyfriend. "Yes it is because he kissed you and it's also because you told me that you was going to break up with him before the trip. I don't want to cheat hyung."

"I did say that but... I was scared to break it off with him. He just look so innocent and c... I said too much."

"No continue please so I can hear. He looks innocent and what?"

Taehyung looks up at Jungkook a little scared with his attitude. Jungkook looks as serious as he could but in the inside he was crying. His eyes are starting to tear up and his nose tingles.

"He looked umm... He looked innocent and... Cute. I'm sorry," Taehyung said while looking down.

Jungkook huffs out a breath and turn around. "Have fun with your boyfriend," he said before walking away.

Taehyung sighs as he feel his heart breaking. He walk back to the beach and sits in the sand while rethinking what happen. A single tear escapes his eyes remembering Jungkook walking away.

He quickly wipes it away when he see Yoongi and Jimin walking over to him. He look at them with a fake smile and wave at them.

"Hey guys," his voice cracks.

They sit next to him and look at him worried. Yoongi put his arm around Taehyung's neck while Jimin put his arm on his knee.

"You can cry in front of us Taehyung. We know what's going on between you and Jungkook," Yoongi said.

"Yeah we knew for a while," Jimin sighs.

Taehyung looks down again and starts to cry a little. How did his friends know they was going out? Or do they really know? Taehyung lifts up his head and look at them.

"What exactly do you know," he ask still sniffling.

Yoongi sighs and look out at the water. "We know that you guys been going out for a while. I mean... We didn't find out till at the movies. You held onto Jungkook like your life depended on it through that scary movie, even though Hoseok sat on the other side of you. Also when we was hanging over your house for the night, I saw you and Jungkook kiss before he left your room. I went to use the bathroom and then I heard your conversation and kind of eavesdrop in. I'm sorry for doing that but I didn't tell anyone."

"Then how does Jimin know," Taehyung ask looking at Jimin.

Jimin shrugs. "I forced it out of Jungkook."

Taehyung cocked his head to the side out of confusion and wanting and explanation on how he did that.

2 weeks ago