22

"Babe get up it's time to go to school," Jungkook said in his deep morning voice.

Taehyung groans and shift around in the bed. "Five more minutes."

"Tae we had a whole week worth of a vacation, it's time to get up. Anyways today is your last day to get up this early," Jungkook said slowly starting to sit up and get out of bed.

"Just five more minutes please~"

Jungkook sighs and stretches his back. "Five and that's it."

"Yay! Thank you Kookie."

Jungkook roles his eyes and walk into the bathroom. He takes a long warm shower and wash his hair. After stepping out the shower, he puts on his clothes and walk back out to wake up Taehyung real quick.

"Tae it's been more than five minutes wake up now," Jungkook says while shaking him.

Taehyung groans once again and turn around so his back faces Jungkook. Jungkook sighs and hit Taehyung's butt. Taehyung chuckles and finally sit up. He yawns and stretches his back before falling on the bed again to look up at the younger.

"You got ready that fast," he ask.

"No I just showered. I still need to brush my teeth and everything. Can you make me toast please?"

"That's my duty as a new wife now," Taehyung chuckles.

Jungkook leans in closer to Taehyung's face. "I rather have a husband than a wife."

Taehyung smiles and kisses him. Jungkook smiles back and walk back into the bathroom. While Jungkook was getting ready, Taehyung put on a shirt and walk downstairs to the kitchen. He grabs two slices of bread and put them in the toaster. While it was cooking, he had to fight the urge of cooking other things and making Jungkook a horrible breakfast.

As soon as it popped up, he grabs the slices, put it on a plate, and quickly spread butter and grape jelly on each piece. Once he finished, Jungkook runs downstairs and grab a piece.

"Go put some pants on and fix your hair. I have 10 minutes to get to class," Jungkook said as he takes a huge bite out of the toast.

Taehyung nods and run upstairs. He quickly put on demin jeans and brush his hair to look at least a little nice. After he semi-finish, he runs back downstairs and grab his car keys.

"Today I'm going to have to drive. Come on if you don't want to be late," Taehyung said while rushing out the house.

Jungkook follows him to his car and jump into the passenger seat. They drive down to the campus, speeding most of the way.

Once they arrived, Jungkook quickly hops out the car and run to his class. He waves goodbye to Taehyung and make a heart with his hands. Taehyung chuckles and do the same thing.

When Jungkook was out of sight, he looks around the campus and start to walk towards the Administration building. He walks inside and see the administrator in her office. He takes a deep breath and walk in her office.

After an hour passed, Taehyung walked out with a smile. He looks back at his old university and wave at it. "Goodbye college. I know you'll miss me. Now time to see what restaurants need a waiter."

* * *

"He did what," everyone scream at Jungkook.

Jungkook jumps back at everyone's reaction. He decided to sit with Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, and Jin today and tell them the news about Taehyung. He clears his throat out and sit back up.