21

After that day, the vacation flew by. Taehyung and Jungkook made sure to stay away from Hoseok the whole time to avoid any drama. Every time Taehyung dodged Hoseok when they had a time to be alone, Hoseok would just shake his head and smile.

It was finally time the vacation would end and the boys had to ride the bus since Taehyung's parents are gone. Taehyung and Jungkook sits in the back of the bus while everyone else sits in the front.

Jungkook holds Taehyung's hand and Taehyung put his head on the younger's shoulder. He sighs and look up at Jungkook.

"Kookie... Are you sure you're okay after what Hoseok said," Taehyung ask the younger still worried.

Jungkook smiles and nods. "Yeah I'm fine. It attacked me a little but I'm a strong man."

"Okay. I'm just a little worried about you. Look if you want me to, I can stay by your side all day until Hoseok stops whatever he's thinking about doing."

"Tae I'm fine really. I can deal with this by myself but if it gets too crazy I'll call you."

"Okay. Hey Jungkook?"

Jungkook cocks his head to the side like a confused puppy. Taehyung smiles and put his arms around Jungkook giving him a hug.

"I love you."

"I love you too Tae," Jungkook chuckles and kiss Taehyung's forehead.

Time skip ahead 2 hours later because why not

Hoseok walks inside his house and sit down on the couch. He looks at the liquor bottle next to him and pick up the shot glass that was on the ground. Picking up the bottle, his hands start to shake as he pour. He sniffs the liquor and nod to the strong fragrance.

He gulps the whole thing down in 10 seconds and look at the empty glass. Soon, a wave of anger ran over him and he throws the glass at the wall smashing it into pieces.

"Fuck you Jungkook. I really hate you now," he grunts.

He pulls out his phone and push the contacts button. He scrolls down until he finally reach a number. With a slow grin appearing on his face, he pushes the button.

He waits for the other person to pick up to put it on his ear.

"Hello," a feminine voice said on the other line.

"Hey Rosalina. Long time no see. How you doing," he ask.

"Pretty good but I'm dealing with an annoying child right now. God he reminds me of Jungkook and I hate him so fucking much."

"What a pest. Speaking about Jungkook, would you like to see your son again? You know he misses you so much. Its not bad to see your son a few times," Hoseok begs.

"What are you planning Hossie," she ask with a sigh at the end.

He smiles and shake his head. "Nothing. I just remember that he said he really miss his homophobic eomma."

"Really? He called me homophobic? Why is he that specific?"

"Oh he didn't say that I just added that to add a little affect. But pleeeeeease Rosalina. If you see Jungkook he still lives around Yonsoo."

"I'll be over there in a week," she quickly says.

Hoseok laughs. "I knew that he would make you come over her. Oh but what about your fake death?"