Q&A

Jeon (Kim) Jungkook

Are you still a fetus?
A fetus? Never! I've been strong man Jungkook my whole life! Even when I came out the womb!

...Pardon? (to the Kim part)
Haha yeah silly I'm getting married to Taehyung. I shall soon be Kim Jungkook!

Are you going to get pregnant?! I love you btw
P-PREGNANT?! How can I get pregnant I'm a man! I love you too though... Pregnant... Do you know that I have a womb?! Is my doctor spreading that information around?!

Do you want to have your own kids like Jimin?
I don't know I'm still thinking about it. After all I'm still young and I'm kind of... Scared

How would you feel about having a baby?
Again I don't know if I want kids and I'm kind of scared to have one but if we do end up having kids I would probably love it and give it a nice childhood unlike mine

Thought about having kids in the future??
Please... No... More... Kid... Questions... I beg of you!

If you found out you was pregnant with Taehyung's child, what would you do?
I would scream, cry, think of ways to get abortions, and if nothing works then I'll run away from Taehyung... Until the baby is born...

Are you still jealous about erythang?
Jealous? Pffffffft I'm not jealous? What is there to be jealous about Taehyung is loyal after all... He is loyal right?! Is he cheating on me?! TAEHYUNG CAN WE TALK!

Author Question! Jungkook what if you don't make it in BigHit?
Well... Umm I guess I'll just continue my last year of college and try out for other Entertainments... I really hope I get into BigHit though. I idolize PTS

💜❤❤❤💜

Kim Taehyung

Hi I love you and can you get Jungkook pregnant?
I love you too! But what are you talking about? Even though I would really like to have children I won't force Jungkook to change sex just for us to have children. We'll probably just adopt

Have you ever thought of going back to school part time, because I want both of you guys to be successful💜💜
Awww thanks for worrying about me but like I said earlier, I have no plans for my future. Maybe I will to be a restaurant owner in my later life~

Do you know about Jungkook and his (inner) lady parts?
Inner lady parts? What are you talking about? Are you trying to prank me😏

Hi. How are you doing? And how happy would you be if Jungkook was pregnant? Take care~
Hiiiii I'm doing pretty good besides my whole being in debt situation because of the wedding and ring. If Jungkook was pregnant? Ah you mean as pretend! Well not so happy right now because the baby would only be another cause of us getting deeper into debt but once we get our money up then I'll be as happy as a sprinkled pink cupcake! I love babies!

JK Prego?
What's with these pregnant questions?

Author Question! Do you like your dad after finding out everything he did to Jungkook?
I still love my appa just... Slightly less than earlier because he hurt my Kookie, but I'll get over it soon~

Another Author Question! Do you ship Kysook?
Kylie and Misook?! OF COURSE!

💜❤❤❤💜