20

Who else is a BgA kpooper?😂 I stan Ryan and Jun.

"We need to break up."

Hoseok face immediately shows his sad expression and he slowly begins to cry. "What?"

"I just can't be with you anymore. You're way too clingy now, you tell lies to our other friends so you can just be with me, and you're kind of acting like a bitch. To my brother," Taehyung complains holding back his tears.

Even though he loves Jungkook and he's breaking up with him by his own choice, he can't help but cry telling his love goodbye. Seeing Hoseok cry is also making it worst. A guy who usually smile and laugh crying is a breaking image to everyone's heart.

"I just... Is this real," Hoseok ask looking down.

Taehyung nods. "Yeah it is. I'm sorry But I don't love you the same way anymore. I wish I could hug you and try to make you feel better but that will break the whole concept of me breaking up with you."

Hoseok just shakes his head and lay down on the bed. Taehyung pat his back and wipe away the tears on his own face. After calming down, he stands back up and walk to the door.

"I love you Kim Taehyung," Hoseok cries.

"Goodbye Hoseok," Taehyung said walking out the room and closing the door.

He walks away to his own room and sit down on his bed. A tear trickle out his eye and slides down his face. Jungkook walks into their room and sit next to him.

"Eomma told me what happened... I'm sorry if you actually wanted to break up with me," Jungkook sighs.

In seconds, Taehyung wrap his arms around Jungkook's chest and pull him into a big hug. He cries on to the younger's shoulder. Jungkook puts his hand on Taehyung's back and start to rub it comforting the older.

"I... I-I never w-wanted to b-break... Break up with y-you," Taehyung manages to say.

Jungkook sighs. "I know it hurts. Just cry until you have no tears or you're tired. I'm so sorry Tae."

Taehyung nods and continue to cry on Jungkook's shoulder. After half an hour passes, Taehyung finally stops crying. He pulls away from Jungkook and sniffles a couple of times. Jungkook wipe away the rest of his tears and force a smile to form on his face.

"Better," Jungkook ask.

Taehyung nods and look out the window. "Its late. Lets go back outside and hang out with everyone else. Dinner should be done soon."

Jungkook nods and stands up. He helps Taehyung to his feet and walk out the room. They walk back outside to fire and sit down with everyone else. Taehyung looks around the space and see Hoseok is laying his head on Jin's shoulder with red eyes.

"Okay now that every man is back. What shall we talk about? Oh I know! How much trouble Jungkook is in for getting drunk how bout that," their appa says.

Everyone look at each other and shake their heads a little.

"You know what, something big just happened so can we talk privately Mr. Jeon," Namjoon ask the elder man politely.

Yonsoo looks at them with an open mouth and nods. "I get it. You can. I'll be in the kitchen helping your eomma cook. Be back when dinner's ready guys."

They wave goodbye as they watch him walk back in their house. When he was fully gone, Namjoon let's out a big sigh.

"So yeah... Hoseok and Taehyung broke up... Ummm... Should we like,  talk about it," Namjoon awkwardly ask.