8

Taehyung sits quietly on the chair looking at his front door while sipping on a glass of wine. He's waiting for Jungkook to return from God knows where. It is 1:38am so he's really mad because he can't sleep.

A second later, Jungkook burst in with his arm around BamBam. They are both laughing hysterically like they just saw the funniest thing in the world. Both of their faces are a bright red and they aren't walking straight.

Taehyung sighs and walk up to him. "Finally you're back and with... Did you drink."

He smells his breath and smell the strong scent of liquor. His eyes widen and he drags Jungkook closer to him. He pushes BamBam out the door and lock it.

"Why'd you kick my boyfriend out. Well, he's not my boyfriend but I like him," Jungkook said with a slight slur.

Taehyung smacks Jungkook across his head and drag him to his room. Taehyung lock his door and push Jungkook on his bed. Jungkook just roll around on the bed and laugh.

"Yahhhh Tae Tae hyung, your bed is so soft and comfortable-"

Taehyung takes off his shirt and throw it on the ground. He climbs over Jungkook and connect their lips together. Jungkook squirms under Taehyung afraid of what he's doing. Taehyung holds Jungkook to the bed by putting his knees in his thighs and pinning his arms to the bed.

"T- Taehyung. WHAT ARE YOU D-"

Taehyung kissed him again. And again. And again. Until he was silent. Jungkook couldn't say anything in fear. Well... Not fear but something.

"Why were you drinking when I specifically told you not to," Taehyung ask with a blank expression.

Jungkook didn't answer him. Taehyung kiss him again but this time, sliding Jungkook's shirt off of him.

"I'll ask again. Why were you out drinking when I specifically told you not to drink."

Jungkook gulps. "I-I don't know."

Taehyung kissed his neck causing moans to come out of Jungkook's mouth. He unbottons his pants and pull it down a little.

"That answer doesn't satisfy me. Create a different one."

"I don't know Taehyung," Jungkook cried.

Taehyung shakes his head and take his pants off. He starts to kiss Jungkook's sweet spot again hoping he finally tells him the truth.

"Try again," he manages to say between a kiss.

"They o-offered me a drink. I knew you wouldn't want me to drink it but I just drunk it. I'm so sorry. P-please stop."

Taehyung nods and sit up in his underwear. He sighs and allow Jungkook to recover from what just happened. Taehyung doesn't exactly know why he did that but he did it for some reason.

"I'm so sorry," Jungkook repeats. He repeats the same sentence until he fell asleep. Taehyung shakes his head and pick Jungkook up. He carried the half naked boy over to his bed and tucked him inside.

While walking back to his room, he feel his heart pumping. Its loud and it feels like it's about to pump out his chest. He gently touches his lips remembering the soft feeling of Jungkook's lips. He giggles until he realised something.

He just kissed his Step-Brother. The person that shares the same blood with his appa. He was about to have sex with him. Well, more like rape the poor kid. He can't be doing this. He doesn't want to do this. And this is basically cheating on Hoseok.

He shakes his head. "I should stop this." He jumps on his bed and scream into a pillow. "But I love it so much!"

The next day

Taehyung is sitting at the dining table in the kitchen with a pain killer pill and glass of water. He was of course waiting for Jungkook. He wants to make sure that Jungkook will feel well before going to school.

Jungkook slowly and quietly makes his way to the front door. He was about to run out when Taehyung spotted him. He prays that Taehyung doesn't try to finish what he started yesterday.

"Hey Jungkook, your head must hurt. I got you a pill," Taehyung said holding out a pill and a glass of water.

Jungkook smiles and shake his head. "Nope I was only sober yesterday. Lucky me. I'm going to school now bye!"

"Wait! You remember what happened yesterday don't you?"

Jungkook hesitated before answering his question. "Yes I do but it means nothing now. We both made big mistakes but like that one saying. The past is the past now bye!"

"Wait Kookie! Do you want to stay home and think about it. I'll stay with you of course being the good Step-Brother I am."

"No I'm fine bye!"

"Jungkook!"

"Taehyung," Jungkook cries. Suddenly, tears fill up his eyes and they could no longer stay in.

He cries his heart out. He falls to the floor and throw his bag down. Taehyung kneels to his height and try to comfort him.

"Kookie. I'm sorry. Listen, you're staying home today whether you like it or not."

Jungkook nods. He doesn't feel like going to school anymore. Taehyung help his younger brother stand on his feet and walk to his room. Jungkook sits down on the familiar soft bed while Taehyung turns on the flat screen tv in his room.

"This should be better," he said changing the channel to SpongeBob SquarePants. Jungkook nods in agreement and watch what Taehyung does.

Taehyung sits on the bed next to Jungkook. He pulls out his phone and send two text messages to two different people.

"What a-are you doing," Jungkook ask.

"I'm sending a text to eomma and Hoseok telling them that we won't be at school today because of an "accident" that happened."

"But won't eomma come over here worried?"

"I'll tell her not to come over because it's "private"."

Jungkook nods understanding. He can't help but look at Taehyung's lip. He still remember the soft plump lips that connected to his yesterday. They are very kissable which makes him feel sort of uneasy. But at the same time, good. He wants to kiss them again.

"Okay so you want to talk about-"

"Can you kiss me again," Jungkook ask really fast.

Taehyung looks at him speechless. He doesn't know what to say. All he knows is the words that came out of his mouth were real. Jungkook just asked Taehyung to kiss him.

"I mean... Just one quick one. It doesn't have to be long unless you want it to be a long kiss. It doesn't have to be passionate either. It just have to be a-"

Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, Taehyung leaned towards Jungkook and connected their lips again. It was a long, passionate kiss. It's like those fairy tale kisses where the price kiss the princesses and the princesses feel good about themselves. That's what Jungkook feels. But the real funny thing is, they both are enjoying it.