16

Jungkook and Taehyung rush out the house once they heard their app's van honk. They gather up in the back seat with goofy smiles on their faces. Jungkook looks in the rearview mirror and meets his app's eyes. The same eyes he stared at when he yelled at him two months ago.

His appa smiles from ear to ear when he see his son. "Hey Jungkook. Its been a while since we seen each other."

Jungkook silently nods and look out the window. His appa look away as well wishing his wife could hurry up packing everything in the trunk.

"How have you and Jungkook been Taehyung? Is he behaving?"

"Yeah appa. He is stubborn and cranky at times but he turns out really sweet when I treat him well," Taehyung beams.

"Does he laugh and smile," his appa ask with a slight smile.

"Yeah. A lot actually."

"That's funny. I haven't seen his smile since... Since his eomma died."

Jungkook sighs hearing his REAL eomma being brought up again. He remembers everything that happened that day. How his appa beat him after her death was announced. How his eomma fell as she saw the couple kissing. How he hit Eunjae repeatedly. That memory is the exact memory he never wants to think of again.

Taehyung puts a hand on his shoulder and smiled. Jungkook looks at the elder and give him a pity smile. Eunjae returns with a happy smile played on her face. She puts her seatbelt on and look back at the two boys.

"Alright! I'm on a vacation with three boys right now. I don't want any arguements to be heard throughout this whole trip. Okay," she demands them.

"Yes eomma," the two boys in the backseat sighs.

"I can't make any promises honey," the older man driving joked.

Tae hyung laughs as his eomma smiles and playfully hit his appa. The three of them shared laughs as Jungkook watch them. They look like such a perfect family. Why couldn't I have that?

Ignoring everyone in the car, Jungkook plug in his ear buds and put his music on full blast. He leans his head back and slowly fall asleep. Taehyung notices the sleeping and smile. He moves over to the seat closer to him and pay his head on him. He quickly takes a selfie before losing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

Before he went to sleep, he hears whispers coming from his eomma and appa.

"So when do we tell him that he's adopted," his appa whispers.

"Soon not on the vacation though. It will break his heart," his eomma whispers back.

He couldn't help but wonder who they was talking about. On the vacation? So it's either me or Jungkook? What do they mean adopted?

He couldn't think that much when sleep started to take over his mind. Soon, he joined Jungkook in slumber.

~~~~~~~~

He remembers it like it was yesterday. It was actually a couple of years ago. When he was eight. He was short with black hair and sparkling eyes.

Jungkook was grabbing his mother's hand as she kept walking away from him. She ran from one side of the house to the other in a hurry.

"Eomma where are you going," the little boy ask his rushing mother.

"What is your name again," the woman ask.

"Jungkook eomma. How could you forget?"

"I sometimes forget okay. I heard that Yonsoo and his so called 'girlfriend' is going on a date so I am going to go and crash it," the woman explained.