19

If you guys haven't heard about her yet, check out Maknaez on YouTube. She makes the best Taekook videos and I love her to death. She might also keep deleted because of strikes so check out her 2nd channel Maknaez 2 and subscribe because I die from her videos. Thanks and enjoy this chapter.

Jungkook looks at the ceiling of the hotel room while thinking about last night. He looks over at the windows that had sunlight shining through it. He huffs and look over at the person laying down next to him. His top half is naked and his hair is a mess. Jungkook smiles and cuddles closer to the other.

Last Night

"Jungkook I... I do want to have sex but-" Taehyung gulps.

"No more words. You already said yeah," Jungkook said and crawls over Taehyung.

Taehyung sighs and allow Jungkook to kiss him. He let the younger slide his tongue in and taste the sweet flavor in his mouth. He slides Jungkook's shirt off and feel his body up and down.

Jungkook continues kissing him and start to tug at the bottom of his shirt. Taehyung pulls away from the kiss and slides back away from Jungkook.

"Wait no. You didn't let me finish. I want to do it with you Kookie but not while you're drunk," Taehyung said.

"I'm not drunk in sober," Jungkook quickly says moving back up to Taehyung.

"No I mean I don't want you to be under any control of liquor. I want you to just be yourself. I don't want you to be drunk, or drugged, or high or anything. Just be your normal cute bunny self for your first time," Tae said laying back down on the bed.

Jungkook sighs and nod. "I get what you mean sorry. But... I really wanted to do it today. I thought you would go along with it but I guess not."

"You'll just have to wait for the perfect day. Maybe it'll be sooner than you think."

Jungkook nods and lays on the bed next to Tae. They look at each other and smile.

"Hey maybe we can still... You know have fun with each other," Taehyung suggest.

Jungkook shrugs and crawls back over Taehyung. He takes the older's shirt off and start to kiss his chest. Taehyung moans while putting his hands in Jungkook's hair. Jungkook slowly starts to kiss lower and lower until he got to his pants line. He looks at Taehyung to see what he says.

"Take it off," he huffs.

Jungkook smiles and  unbutton his hyung's pants. He quickly pulls them off and bite his underwear. Taehyung moans louder and shuffles under him. He starts feeling his member getting hard and uncomfortable.

"Someone has to masturbate," Jungkook chuckles.

Taehyung moans and sit up. "Its your fault."

"Hey you said let's have some fun so I'm doing what you said to do," Jungkook said.

Taehyung sighs and bite his lower lip. He doesn't have anything to masturbate with and he feels super uncomfortable. He looks back at Jungkook who has a smirk on his face.

"I know what you're thinking of and no," Taehyung scold.

"Please it'll be quick I promise," Jungkook begs.