11

The bell rang signaling the school that it's lunch time. Taehyung ran out the classroom excited to see Jungkook. He run around the canteen with a big smile on his face making girls fangirl.

"Hey Jungkook," a feminine voice said.

Taehyung turn around and see Jungkook looking at the girl that called him. He smiles and run to her giving her a big hug. His smile slowly fades once he see Jungkook hugging the girl.

"Bella! It's nice to see you again. I missed you," he said.

Taehyung shook his head to erase all his suspicions. "He's gay. He can't just automatically change the sex he likes... Unless he's bisexual!"

Taehyung runs over to Jungkook and hook an arm around his neck. "Hey Jungkook it's me, your favorite step-brother."

Jungkook looks at Taehyung and shakes his head. He moves to the side to release himself from Taehyung. "Dude really. Where's everyone else?"

"I think they're meeting up in the hallway like usual. They always do that before eating lunch."

Jungkook nods and look at the girl again. "Oh yeah why don't think I introduce you guys. Taehyung this is my friend Bella. Bella, my step-brother Taehyung."

Her face lights up when she looks at Taehyung. "Oppa! I didn't know that you and Jungkook were related! Oh my gosh this is going to be so great!"

Jungkook lightly hits Bella's shoulder. "Hey I told you about that crap. I don't want to hear it."

She nods and zip her lips. She looks back up at Taehyung and smiles. "So are we eating with you and the other op- guys haha..."

Taehyung looks at Jungkook really confused. Jungkook laughs and look back at Taehyung. The others walk towards them confused on why a girl is around them.

"Hey I thought we made a rule of not talking to girls," Yoongi said.

"This is my friend Bella. She's really cool so I befriended her," Jungkook said.

Jimin puts a hand on Jungkook's shoulder and shake his head. "Since you're new to our group you don't know the rules and there is only one rule. You can't hang out with females."

"Why not? What if some of them are actually cool like Bella," Jungkook defends her making her turn red.

"Every girl in this school is a fangirl. They all like us and they would do anything to be with us. We don't want anything bad to happen so we don't let any girl get along with us," Namjoon said.

Jungkook look at them in disbelief. He looks up at Taehyung to get help but Taehyung just looks away.

"Those are the rules," he said.

Jungkook grunts and grab Bella's hand. They storm off into the crowd of college people. Taehyung shakes his head and sit at their table. The others sit next to him with their lunches. Hoseok sit next to him and pat his back.

"You can talk to him once you two get home," he says comforting him.

Taehyung nods but at the same time pull out his phone. He sends Jungkook a quick text to see if he's okay.

Kookie💖🍪: Not really. I'm just mad that we can't be together

Tae Tae: We can be together. We just have to keep it secret is all

Kookie💖🍪: But I don't want to keep it a secret. I want everyone to know that we're in love. Especially Sehun that bastard

Tae Tae: Sorry Kookie but it can't be that way. We can't let anyone know or we're both going to get our butts in trouble by dad