5

Jungkook and Zelo look at each other in shock. A smiles start to form on their faces and soon enough, they were laughing and hugging each other. Hoseok and Taehyung arrived seconds later both of them out of breath and sweating a lot.

"J-Jungkook. I am going to beat your... Who's that," Taehyung said panting in between words.

They separate from their hug and look at the other two boys. Zelo looked at Taehyung and his face lit up. He hugs him too with some chuckles.

Taehyung tries to pry him off but he wouldn't budge. "Okay seriously! Who are you?"

Zelo pulls away with a confused face. "You really don't remember me?"

Taehyung shakes his head. "Never seen you in my life."

"Yes you have. I'm Junhong aka Zelo. I'm your cousin."

"On who's side?" Taehyung ask looking at Jungkook then him.

Zelo sigh and roll his eyes. "Both. I'm your father's sister's son. Did you really forget about me."

"Did you mostly hang out with Jungkook?"

He nods. "Yep."

"That explains a lot. I probably saw you once in my life because you mostly hung out with him," Taehyung said pointing to Jungkook.

Zelo shrugs. "Well you see me now. Anyways, what are you guys doing and why are you together?"

"I live with-" Jungkook started but got interrupted.

"This is just a coincidence. We bumped into each other while shopping here. Its a real coincidence that we bumped into each other at the same store though," Taehyung said a little nervous.

Jungkook glares at him asking himself why he lied. He just kept his mouth shut though to not make Taehyung mad.

"I guess that's cool. But hey Jungkook! Since we bumped into each other let's go play some video games at my house," Zelo said excited.

Jungkook nods in excitement. "I would love to..." I almost forgot. Why did Sehun have to break up with me yesterday? Why couldn't it have been tomorrow? "But I'm doing something. Maybe tomorrow?"

"Sure. See you tomorrow," he said waving goodbye.

Jungkook waves back and sigh. He turns around to face Taehyung and Hoseok who is surprisingly still standing in the same spot. He huffs and walk pass them.

"I don't want to shop. Lets just go to the bar now," he said in a sad tone.

Taehyung and Hoseok shrug as they follow him. They call the rest of them and tell them what I said.

In a matter of minutes, they see them running over to them with bowls of noodles in their hands. They give three of the bowls to the other three boys.

"Thanks guys for the food," Taehyung said staring hungrily at the noodles.

"Yeah thanks," Jungkook mumbles.

He's not really in the mood of eating. He actually doesn't have an appetite at all. Not for the last two days but that's because of a problem that only Eunjae knows about.

Jin hooks an arm around Jungkook's neck. He takes his chopsticks and start to dig into his food. Taehyung elbows him in the ribs and scrunch his face up.

"What the hell dude! Why are you eating his food?"

"He's not eating it and I'm still hungry so why not," Jin retorts.

Jungkook sort of smiles and give Jin the bowl. "He can eat it. I'm not hungry."

"But you haven't ate anything all day. Are you sure," Jimin ask a bit concerned.