33

Time flew bye and before they knew it, it was two weeks until Jungkook's birthday. And still through all the weeks that past, Jungkook has not seen Taehyung once. He knew that his boyfriend was really busy with work but he just couldn't feel nothing but loneliness every time he woke up and fell asleep. Also not mentioning that every time he woke up, he felt the other side of the bed where Taehyung slept only to find out it was as cold as ice meaning Taehyung didn't even sleep in the bed. He felt like what he felt as a child, like he was all alone, like no one was there for him, like no one loved him.

Well there is Misook but she keeps whining that she misses Taehyung or she kept going over her friend's house so he rarely sees her. BamBam was way too into Baekhyun so every time in class when Jungkook was trying to talk to him he was either texting or secretly talking to the older. Not to mention during their lunch breaks he would run off to the older's job just to see him. Jungkook knows he can go with him to see Taehyung but if he goes he'll only get scolded and a lecture for running all the way to the restaurant and partly ditching school.

On the other hand, Jimin and Yoongi was also way too busy to see Jungkook. They sometimes ditched school for some reason and its been affecting their grades. Also, there's the fact that Jimin is looking like trash and Yoongi has been more cranky thank usual and Jungkook did not feel like dealing with that.

Then there's Hoseok who is going to physical therapy and rehab for his drinking problem so he barely see them. Lastly there is all of Got7 or the Namjin couple and let's face it, if Jimin hung out with Got7 he would be a seventh wheel excluding BamBam and if he hung with Namjin he would be a third wheel and that's no fun.

So that ends up with just him, and right now what Jungkook was doing was sitting in the corner of the cafeteria in his school at a small lunch table eating by himself. He wanted to cry but that would only make him feel bad and go into depression so he decided not to.

He sighs as he takes a small bite out of his ham and Turkey sandwich not even wanting to eat it. When he was almost done eating, his phone vibrated telling him he got a message. He looks down at his phone forming a smile as he saw who it was.

Best Eomma Ever: Hey Kook it's been forever how are you?

Kookie: Awesome thanks for asking Eomma

Best Eomma Ever: You don't look awesome

Jungkook tilts his head in confusion to the text.

Best Eomma Ever: Look to your left

He looks to his "left" and only see a gray wall. That, sadly, only got him even more confused.

Best Eomma Ever: Your other left you dumb dumb!

Now looking to his real left, he see Eunjae in a black shirt and a flashy scarf. She waves at him, a smile planted on her face with her phone in her hand. Jungkook practically jumps out his seat leaving his sandwich at the table while running up to Eunjae. She stands up and open her arms inviting Jungkook in for a hug. He crashes into her body making her stumble back a little but keeps her standing by wrapping his arms around her torso. All the fangirls of his scream at the adorable moment taking in every precious memory of their strong bad boy Jungkook looking like a soft marshmallow.

"Hi sweety, I'm here to take you out for lunch," Eunjae said returning his hug.

"I'm so happy you're here," Jungkook said with his voice cracking wanting to explode with tears.

Sudden memories went through his head.

"Why would I love you?"

"Ew get off of me!"