Chapter 6- "Maybe You Just Fell For Me."

Friday rolled around way, and I mean way too quickly. Normally I would be excited for the weekend. Excited to be able to be alone or do whatever the hell I want. But no. Im stuck with the badass bitch after work. I groan as I slam my locker shut.

"Whats wrong Quinn?" Ellie asks behind me.

"I have to work with Hunter after work tonight remember?" She rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. Her blue cardigan wrinkles under her arms. "What?"

"Wow Q its such a pain to work with a really hot boy." She says wiggling her eyebrows.

I cough. "Hot? How about a total jackass?"  I say laughing. Ellie goes silent. "Ellie?" I say finally turning around to face her to only see Hunter with his arms crossed and a smirk smacked across his face. I let out a breath and slam my head back into my locker.

"What cupcake, not happy to see the really hot jackass?" He says his smirk not leaving his face causing me to shiver ever so slightly. I grit my teeth together.

"She said the hot part." I say pointing at Ellie. Hunter looks at her.

"Hey don't look at me I have a boyfriend." She says glaring at me.

"Anyways." I say returning the glare. "I said the Jackass part." I say happy with my self. I push him out of my way. "See ya later Jackass!" I yell in the hallway. My voice booming off the walls as Ellie and I walk outside to her car.

"Liam!" I yell tying my white apron around my waist. "You made it!" I say giving him a quick hug.

"I told you I would." He says sitting down at a table.

"Can I get you anything? I just got back from break." I say giving him a smile.

"Quinn! I need some help!" I hear a voice yell from the other room

"Give me a second." I say to Liam before I turn around. "What could you possibly have done now!" I yell at Ellie. The shop was extremely packed. Didn't expect this many people to come and buy cupcakes. But hey. Life's full of surprises. I was completely out of concentration when I run straight into someone and landed to the ground.

"Holy shit. I'm sorry." I look up at the voice. A boy with I think ginger hair and blue eyes? Stands above me. Maybe they are green. I can't tell he knocked out a contact. He gives out a hand.

"Thanks." I say with a smile. I try to focus my eyes but no luck. "Hey can you do me a favor though?" I ask the boy.

"Anything since I just knocked you on your ass." He says with a small smile.

"Do you mind leading me to the back of the shop, I need to grab a new set of contacts or find my glasses. I don't need to run into anymore people."

"Of course." He takes my hand and leads me through the shiny black door.

"Mom!" I yell. No answer. I roll my eyes. "Follow me." I say to the boy. I lead him upstairs to the little room where my mom sometimes stays when she's working late. "I should have a pair of contacts up here." I search the bathroom, no luck.

"I'm Luke by the way." I heard the boy say from the other room.

"I'm Quinn." I say walking out and going into my back looking for my glasses.

"Sorry about your eye." He says.

"Don't worry about it. I've had worse." I say with a smile. He returns the smile as I grab my glasses. I put them on and see what this boy looks like. Light brown almost ginger hair with brown eyes, I couldn't be more wrong. I laugh to my self.