Chapter 8- "Your Just Adding Fuel To The Fire."

"Do you wanna tell me what happened Q?" Liam asks giving me a quick glance but turns his head back to the road. I don't speak. I just sit with my legs up on the seat, looking out of the window. Tears threatening to escape. He doesn't pry anymore about tonight. We just sit in silence for awhile. I enjoy it. But I also hate it, it makes me re think everything that just happened. Like why did I react so much to Hunter with that girl? I want to believe its just because he was mistreating that girl, but I don't know now and it scares me.

"Um." I choke out. "Anyway I can stay at your place? I don't want to go home to my mother asking a million questions about tonight. Ill just mention I slept over at Ellie's tonight." I say breaking the deathly silence.

"Of course Q. My mom wont care, she loves you." I let out a small smile, but it quickly fades. Mother. I forgot Hunter lives with Liam right now. Shit. I close my eyes and think for a second. I feel the car slowly stop and I open my eyes, realizing we are at Liam's house.

"Liam?" He looks at me as I meet him outside the car. "Hunter wont be home tonight right?" I ask consciously. Being careful of my words.

He gives me a weird look but he answers, "No he staying over at some girls house tonight or something." I give him a fake smile and a nod, trying not to feel upset. To show the crumbling going on inside of me. He extends his hand and I take it laying my head on his arm as we walk in.

"Mom?" He calls out but doesn't receive an answer. "Guess shes not home." He shrugs and walks over to his couch and takes a seat. He gives me another concerned look. "Q I don't know what happened tonight but I do know I have something in the freezer that might help." I give him a grin and run into his kitchen feeling like a little kid when they are told it's Christmas morning. "Grab me a spoon as well!" He yells after me. I grab the chocolate ice cream out of his freezer and grab two spoons and skip back into the living room my feet making quiet taps across the ground below me. I take a seat next to Liam and grab one of the blankets and throw it on top of us. I open the ice cream and happily eat it. Liam stares at me with a smile.

"Liam I swear to god if you don't eat some now it will be gone in the next few minutes." I say eating another spoon full of ice cream. He picks up his spoon and takes some of the ice cream. He grabs the t.v remote and turn it on.

"What movie Q?" He asks flipping through the movie channel.

"Umm, how about the new James Bond movie?" I ask looking up at him. "Have you seen it yet?"

"No have you?" He asks. I shake my head no. "Okay then that's the movie of the night then." I give him a smile and lean against him, my back hitting his stomach as the beginning scene starts. He wraps his arms around me and gives me a small hug which causes me to smile.

Hunter.

"God damn it." I yell hitting my steering wheel. I don't know if I fucked up. I only wanted to see how she would react. God damn. I run my hand through my hair. I dropped the little whore back off at her house not in the mood to bother with her any longer. I mean I was happy for the way she reacted but i'm not. God I don't know if she was upset or mad or maybe both. Most girls if I did that to them they would throw a fit and get all mad at the other girl and blame her for kissing me. I don't even know why I did it. I don't even know when she ran off. All I saw was what ever his name was leave to go find her. He's probably comforting her right now. Fuck it. Why do I even care, I could have any girl I want at school. I don't know. I laugh at myself, Thomas would have slapped me for staying on this one girl. I should call him. I laugh at myself again. Yeah smart ass that's a good idea. I think. Call the boy who would think your going soft because you left. Good Idea Hunter, good idea.  What ever, right now I just want to get home and sleep and not have to think about her anymore.