Chapter 10- "But Only If You Make A Deal With Me."

I groan as I feel someone's lips kiss my head. I blink my eyes open, my vision trying to focus.

"I'm heading to school Q." Liam says softly. "I'll be back after wards to check up on you. Text me if you need anything." I give him a slight nod and pull my blanket up higher on me, trying to fall back asleep.

After about 10 minutes of trying to fall back asleep I let out a long desperate sigh and pull myself out of bed. My feet hitting my fuzzy rug. I give a shiver. It's early October and it's already getting cold here. I close my window and throw on a maroon sweater over my black tank top. I decide to see what the damage is with my face and my hair and head to the bathroom. I cringe a little when I see my face. It looks like I haven't sleep ever. My hair is in knots. I turn on the water and splash it on my face. The cold water waking me up ever so slightly but hardly fixes my zombie look. Maybe that's the new look of 2017, I'll be ahead of the game. I think and chuckle. I then throw my hair into a messy bun on my head. I give myself one last look in the mirror and make my way downstairs grabbing my sketch pad. The second I get down stairs I hear a knock at the door. I groan not wanting people to see the new zombie look of 2017.

"Who could that be?" I ask myself out loud. The person knocks again and I go to my door and slowly open it ready to run if it's a murder. I open the door and see Hunter and let out a small sigh of relief.

"Happy to see me cupcake?" He asks with a smirk.

"You wish." I say back looking at my breath in the cold air. He doesn't say anything. "Can I help you?" He looks me up and down. I start to blush when I realize I look like total crap.

"Yeah." He says snapping his eyes back towards me. Digging his hands into his sweat pants. " I mean no. I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He says. I raise an eyebrow.

"No Hunter what do you want?" I ask leaning against my door frame, knowing him a little too well.

"I can't just make sure your okay?" He asks and I shake my head no. "Fine. I'm failing math and I need a tutor." He says in an almost whisper.

I bring my tone of voice to his trying not to laugh at the stupid request. "Why should I?" I ask quietly.

"Because- I, please Quinn?"

"N-"

"Thanks Cupcake." He says pushing himself into my house. Stand there for a minute looking at the spot Hunter once was not moving completely in shock of what just happened.

"Hunter seriously." I say turning around to see him with my sketchbook open on the school assignment page. I close the door and run to him trying to grab my sketch pad out of his grasp. He pulls it up above me, out of my reach.

"Cupcake you said you lost this." He says looking over the drawing. Then to me, locking his eyes with me.

"I did." I lie. "I, um found it yesterday." I continue. Wanting to hit myself because of how bad I am at lying. Hunter puts the sketch book down and comes over to me and lifts my head so that I'm looking at him. He doesn't say anything but sighs and returns to the couch. I join him. "Fine." I say finally after a few minutes of silence. "I'll help you." He puts on a smile. "But only if you make a deal with me."

He lets out a deep breath. "And what could that be?" I grin.

"Until your test you walk me to my locker before first." He gives me a confused look.

"Quinn-"

"Shut up let me finish." I interrupt covering his mouth. l I'm having a little plan for revenge with some people and you could help me. That's all you need to do. And when the Barbies come around ignore them or make them jealous or something. That's all, simple." I finish and look at him.

"Why?" He says simply.

"Because I'm sick of them treating me like trash."

"God your hopeless." I exclaim shoving my head into a pillow muffling my screams.

"I told you Cupcake. That's why I asked for help." I pick my head up off the pillow.

"Okay I'll say this equation one more time 6x2 - 13x + 5. All you need to do is factor that equation." I say slowly. He looks down at his paper and starts scribbling something down. I close my eyes fearing the worst.

"6x2 - 13x + 5 = (3x - 5)(2x - 1)?" He asks as I look down at his paper. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Finally." I mumble under my breath. He gives me a smirk one that mocks me. "Yeah yeah you did it, I guess your not that hopeless after all." I say. Hurting a little bit at my words.

"Thank you Quinn." He says pulling me in an awkward hug. But I gotta say I melted a little bit.

"No problem Hunter." I say trying to break the sudden awkwardness.

Hunter is grabbing his stuff before my mom gets home from work.

"Thanks again Cupcake." He says before opening the door. He runs his fingers through his chocolate hair, like he knew I'd freak out.

"God damn it Hunter you can't do anything." I say standing on my toes to try and fix it. I feel his warm breath hit my neck and I pull back a blush spreading on my face.

He chuckles. "Thanks again cupcake." He says heading to his car.

"Hey Hunter." I yell back at him, he stops in his tracks and turns to look at me. "Don't forget." He smiles and waves as he gets into his car. "Because stuff is going to go down." I mumble as I close the door behind me.

Um, yeah I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Stuff is gonna go down next chapter.
Anyways yeah, I don't have much to say.
I hope you all are enjoying school if you started.
Love you all.
Stay FABULUS.
Bye!!!
Xoxoxoxo
-Gabby