Chapter 20- "Trust Me."

"When we first met, I had no idea you'd become this important to me."

If my mother came home last night she definitely didn't care about Hunter being here and neither did I. I woke up expecting everyone to be gone this morning but Hunter stayed, arms wrapped around my waist as we both are passed out on the ground.

I wake up around 7:30 and I don't move. I don't wanna ruin this perfect moment I'm in. The moment I've been waiting for  awhile.

"Morning cupcake," Hunter says into my hair, as my back is pressed against his stomach.

"Morning," I say with a smile. Watching the snow fall from the window.

"Hungry?" He asks unlooping his arms from my waist.

Dang it. "Um, yeah sure. What do you have in mind?" I ask sitting up,

"Pancakes?" He gets up and heads to the kitchen. I quickly get up and follow him.

"Pancakes? I didn't know you knew how to cook."I say sitting in one of the bar stools at our counter.

"One of my many useful talents cupcake," he says with one of his award winning smiles.

He looks so adorable when he just wakes up, his hair is all a mess but in a cute way, the way he walks like he is slowly getting some energy, it makes me happy.

I hear a knock at the front door, "I'll get it." I hop off the stool and go to the front door. Fixing my hair into a messy bun on top of my head. "Hello?" I open the door and see a completely screwed up Liam. It looks like he hasn't slept at all, his eyes are bloodshot, his hair is a mess and he looks like he threw on the first thing he found this morning. I quietly close the door behind me.

"Quinn, I'm so so sorry for everything that happened the other day. I let my stupid brother infulance me. I'm sorry and that will never happen again." He rambles. "And-"

His eyes widen at the person coming out of the door and goes silent. Crap. I stand in between the two brothers just to be safe they don't try anything. "Liam I-"

"No, I get it Quinn." He starts raising his arms up in defeat. "Just when he does break your heart and trust me he will, I'll be waiting." He says tears forming in his eyes as he backs away and walks slowly to his car.

"Liam please," I start but by the time I call at him he is already starting his car and pulling out of my driveway.

I don't know if I should go to Hunter for comfort at the moment. Hell yeah I am scared that what Laim says is true but I also feel like I can trust Hunter. But Liam is my best friend, why would he lie to me.

"You okay cupcake?" Hunter asks behind me wrapping his arms around my waist. I let out a deep breath hiding my fear.

"You won't hurt me will you? Like what Liam said?" I ask softly. He quickly spins me around so that I'm looking at him.

"I would never hurt you Quinn. You can trust me on that." He says eyes traveling down to my lips. I nod and he lands a kiss on my lips, I wrap my arms around his neck and stand on my toes so that it's easier for him to reach me.

After a moment we separate and he looks at me, analyzing me. Before breaking out in a grin. I couldn't help but smile as well.

"How about instead of me making pancakes why not we go out for breakfast? Like a late birthday treat." I nod and follow him inside. "I recommend taking a shower cupcake. You look like a hot mess." I could feel my cheeks turning bright red when he said that, "hey cupcake," he says stopping me once I got to the staircase, "I said a hot one." My cheeks get even warmer and I roll my eyes and hurry up the stairs.