Chapter 13- "We Did It Cupcake."

She can paint a lovely picture.
But...
This story has a twist,
Her paintbrush is a razor,
And her Canvas is her wrist.

I scramble over to my phone. Feeling stinging in my wrist but I ignore it.
"Who is this??" I quickly text back.
"Someone too scared to speak up."
"Please." I plead through the phone. "We could get this kid arrested. He could hurt someone else. Please help me. Help yourself." I text back tears starting to come. I'm not alone I think.
"I can't."
"Why not?"
"I'm too afraid." I let out a frustrated scream and throw my phone at the wall. I hear another beep come out of it. I don't want to read it but I pick it up anyways.
"Maybe." The person on the other end finally says. I let out a sigh.

I continue to text the number daily. I've gotten nothing back from the sender. Frustrated I drop my phone on the desk. Causing it to fall off making a loud noise fill my classroom.

"Is there a problem Mrs. Blue?" The grouchy teacher asks.

I shake my head no.

"She's probably lying. That seems to be a hobby of hers." Callie's voice rings out. Snickers fill the class.

I ignore her and reach down to grab my phone. But a foot steps on it before I could grab it. I look up.

"Sorry Quaker I didn't see it there." She says kicking it across the room. "Slut." She whispers before walking away. I sigh and get up out of my seat to grab my phone. Teacher occupied with his paper work.

"Just ignore her." The screen glows from a text. Unknown. I quickly look around the room trying to figure out who has their phone out. No one. They all have their reading out. Not a shift in movement at all.

"Who are you? Where are you??" I text. Looking around the room to try and see whose phone buzzed. Nothing. I decide to call it. Nothing again.

"Quinn!" I hear the teacher yell out. "No phones in class! Give it to me now!" I walk to the teacher and feel the eyes of every student in the class looking at me. My phone buzzes one last time.

"Sorry." I don't bother to turn around. I continue walking forward. I hand the teacher my phone and turn back towards my seat. Covering my face from the staring teenagers.

"She was probably sending nudes." Callie says.

"Callie!" The teacher says looking at her.

"Sorry Mr. Dames. My apologies." She says before sitting back down high giving some students.

A ball of paper hits me in the head during Math. I ignore it. Someone continues to throw it at me till it hits the table. I sigh and un fold it.

Whore

That's all it said. In giant letters. I rip it up.

"Is there an issue Mrs. Blue?" The math teacher asks. I shake my head no. "If that's so can you come up to the board and right down the answer to the question I just said out loud?" I open my mouth to start to speak but nothing comes up. I get up to write down what I thought the answer was. I wrote nothing but a question mark. I hand him the marker. "Fine." He says mad. "If you don't know the answer right down what that note said. It's seemed to be secret if you decided to rip it up and interrupt my class." I go back to the board taking a black marker. And write the word WHORE in big letters. "Get out." He mumbles. I grab my bag and walk out. Once again ignoring the looks.

The bell rings shortly after me leaving the classroom and kids start filling out. One kid runs into me and I drop all of my books. I see Liam and he comes over to help me.

"Are you okay Q?" No. I'm not. He knows I'm not. What kind of question is that? I shake my head yes. As he grabs my stuff. "Do you want to go get lunch today Quinn?" He asks handing me my stuff. I quickly shake my head no and show him all the books in my hands to try to show I'm busy. I'm not. I don't have any homework. "Okay. Then another day. See you later Quinn." He says waving at me as he walks away. He knows something is wrong. He's not pressing. Smart. But not smart enough.

I go to my locker. My vandalized locker. And put the books away. I head to my science class after to go get my phone.

"Next time don't use your phone in class Mrs. Blue." I nod and take my phone and quickly walk out of the classroom. Followed by the school. And made my way home. I decided to walk. In the pouring rain. I was so done with today.  When I got home I turned my phone off sick of the messages. I run upstairs to my bedroom and lay on my bed. I silently cry till I fall asleep.

"Awe is little Quinn getting the karma she deserves."
"No" I say back to him. "I mean I don't know."
"You should be dead not her. Your just a little slut."
I watch the car speed on.
"Please, I didn't mean too." I cry.
"It doesn't matter Quinn! You fucking killed her!"
His grip tightened around the wheel. Knuckles turning white. 
"You are a slut like everyone says. Even a lier. Not seeing what the real world is. A big slutty lier."
(Kinda sensitive part.)
I wake up. My breathing is hard, my face is sweaty. My heart is racing. I get up to go the bathroom. I look at my self in the mirror. I believe what everyone is saying. Even he says it. Slut, whore, lier. I look at my self till I hit the mirror causing it to fall to the ground shattering. My knuckles get cut. I'm sick of my own reflection. I pick up a shard and use it 3 more times. I watch the blood run and hit the broken glass on the ground.

I return to my room after cleaning up the broken glass. I turn on my phone to see the time. I see a whole bunch of messages about me being a whore and then I see two from the number from before.

"Quinn? I think I'm ready."
"My name is Eliza Tals."

I met Eliza at the station around Noon the next day.  I look at her in approval.

"Yes I'm ready." She says taking my hand. Hunter came with us. He pulls up next us. And gives me a nod. I give him on back. I take a deep breath and walk inside.

"Is this True Eliza? Did Mr. James drug you and force you to have sex with him." She closes her eyes and takes a breath. Probally remembering the night.

"Yes sir. I have photo evidence as well." She says calmly handing over printed picture of her being forced away by Luke. Hit by Luke. And of her passed out. She shutters at that picture.

He looks them over. "This is the proof we needed." He gives us a small smile. "Luke James will will be called in right away with his family and will face the consequences. The court isn't needed at this point. We have solid evidence. Congratulations you two." Eliza smiles at the judges statement. My emotion chances slightly. Eliza pulls me into a hug causing me to flinch.

"Go I need to call my parents." She says to me and Hunter. We nod and walk out.

"We did it Cupcake!" He says pulling me into a huge hug once we got out. This makes me smile. He grabs my wrists to make me look at him. A burning pain hits me when he touches my wrist and I pull away. My sweater gets twisted. Showing my scared arm. His excitement drops. "Holy shit cupcake. What the hell did you do!" I felt the tears come. He stops yelling and corrects himself. "Quinn. Look at me." I look up. "What happened."

"I wanted to leave." I quickly say. "I was treated like crap. I needed something to take the mental pain away." I cry out. He pulls me into a hug. "Y-your not mad?" I stutter.

"No cupcake. Next time call me instead of this." He says hugging me tighter. I nod.

Roar.
Anywayssss Ima keep this short because the last ending was longggg.
SO IMA START WITH;
IF YOU ARE GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME OR SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU TELL SOMEONE DO NOT BE AFRAID TOO!
SECOND!
SELF HARM IS NOT A ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEMS PLEASE DONT RESULT INTO THAT!
Suicide Hotline: 1- 800-273-8255
Rape Hotline: 1-800-656-4673

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!
Stay strong and positive.
Don't be a stranger and leave comment and suggestions.
Stay FABLUS.
Bye!!!
Xoxoxoxoxoxo
-Gabby