Chapter 11- "Any Chance You Wanna Dance?"

"Told you I wouldn't forget." Hunter says when he gets to me after leaving his bundle of friends. I give him a small smile.

"Thanks." I say quietly walking inside. Side by side of Hunter. The plan has started. The deal. It might have been a foolish thing to contour up, and Hunters ego is probably bursting at the seams that I chose that for my part of the deal. But it has some backstory. Me, Callie and Ellie were best friends. We did everything together. We talked about boys and school and such. And she was such an awesome friend, always there when we need her and such. But last year, since we got into high school she started breaking away. Becoming a cheerleader, the girls we always swore we wouldn't become. She got a new group of girls. And started dating Ethan Smith, I had the biggest crush on him throughout middle school and she took him in spite of me. But he moved this year and she has her eyes on a new target. Hunter.

We get to my locker and as suspected she's with her little posse eying me. I ignore her glare as I turn to my locker starting a conversation with Hunter.

"Hey Quaker." A very, very familiar voice started. I spin around.

"Hey Callie." I say with a fake smile turning back to my locker. Hunter just stands there admiring the show. Callie eyes him as well and gives him a flirtation smile.

"Quaker." She says grabbing my arm roughly. "What about our little conversation a while ago?" She asked through gritted teeth. I so wanted to punch her and see her pretty little fave get ruined.

"What conversation?" I say forcing a smile. And without knowing it. Hunter loops an arm around my waist. Making my breath hitch. I look up at him confused and he just winks. Telling me to go with it. She lets out a muffled scream and stomps away. I let out a satisfied smile. I then realize Hunters arm is still wrapped around my waist. I wiggle a bit, uncomfortable with his arm still around me and he quickly lets go. His cheeks turning a small shade of pink. I chuckle at him. Which causes him to relax. "Thanks." I say grabbing my books and closing my locker.

"No problem. What's her deal anyways?" He asks as we start walking to class.

"It's a long story. I'll explain it later." I say was we walk into art.

"Um Q. Why the hell is Hunter coming over to sit with us? What about the plan!" She whispers as Hunter walks over to us outside. I give him a small smile.

"Plans change." I whisper back. "Hey Hunter." I say as he sits down.

"Hey." He replies.

"How was your math exam?" I ask taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Good. Well. I don't know. Easier?" He questions himself. "Anyways, you never did tell me what got Callie's panties into a twist with you." El chokes on her water.

"Your not really gonna go through the story with this- this." Hunter eyes El. "Jerk." She finally says not knowing what else to say. Hunter laughs at her causing her to blush with embarrassment.

"She's not wrong Hunter." I say half truthfully. "But El I do owe him an explanation. He's helping me with operation PBT (pay back time.)"

"He is?" She asks her eyes getting wide. I give her a nod and we start explaining the story to
him.

"Wow." He says when we finished. "She screwed you over cupcake." He says looking at me with a smirk. I stick my tongue out at him.

"Anyways." I say starting to get up and dust off my blue skirt. "That's where you come in Hunter. She's never lost something that she's wanted, so I decided to start now." He nods and gets up himself. I look at my phone, class starts in five minutes.