Bets

Harry's POV

October 9th

"Liam!" A small blond guy with a distinct Irish accent came running up to where Louis, Liam, and I were standing. When he got there he gave a huge smile to Liam.

Liam returned the guy's smile! "Hey Niall!" He turned to Louis and I, real quick. "Hey guys, I'll catch you two later!" With that Liam and the kid walked off down the hall. Louis and I were staring after them in curiosity.

"Harry! That's the third time he has ditched us for that bloke this week." He exclaimed. He then turned to me and gave me a suggestive look. "Do you think something is a mist?"

I gave him a confused look. "What on earth are you talking about?"

I got the you're a moron look back, which prompted me to shoot back a playful glare. He sighed and began explaining. "Liam has been leaving us for that blond kid a lot-"

"I think his name is Niall. He was in one of my classes last year." I interrupted.

Louis glared at me and I threw my hands up in surrender. He shook his head. "Anyway, I there is something going on between him and the lad. I believe that that guy is going to bet the next person he's going to go out with."

I shook my head. "I highly doubt it. I really don't see Liam and the guy being a good match"

Louis narrowed his eyes at me. "Why do you oppose to them being together? You got something against gay people?" He accused me.

I gave him an are you serious look. "Are you messing with me? Lou, I am freaking pansexual. You know this!" I pointed out to him.

His eyes went wide and he faked innocence. "You're pan? Why didn't you tell me? I thought I was your best friend. We tell each other everything!" I smacked him upside the head. "Ow! Ok, I'm sorry, I forgot." He mumbled.

"Sure you did."

"Why don't you think they'll make a good couple then?" He asked.

"I just don't see it. Plus, in the morning, Liam always ditches Josh, Zayn, and I for this very fit tall girl with wild, dark hair." I explained.

"I know who you are talking about. Her name is Danielle and trust me they are just friends. That Niall kid so going to be the next person Liam starts dating."