I'm Straight...Except For When I'm Not

What goes on behind closed doors, stays behind closed doors.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So this new kid moved to my school and let me tell you this, he is gorgeous. He is tall, muscular, tan, as beautiful brown eyes, pouty lips, and soft looking hair styled up in a sexy quiff. He is so hot and I want him so badly.

This is a problem...I’m straight.

I’m probably as straight as it comes in this school. I’m known for getting around with the ladies. I know I’m good looking and I am not afraid to use it. All the girls want me and all the guys envy me. I can have any girl I want in this school.

But, as of right now, all I want is this sexy god that is sitting three rows down from me.

I’ve never questioned my sexuality before until I met him and I don’t even know who him is. But, I desperately want to find out.

I got out of my seat and moved to the empty seat in front of him. He looked up in shock. He moved his eyes up and down my body and smirked. I feel my face flush bright red.

Not good. If there is one thing that Niall Horan does not do, he does not blush.

With that smirk still on his face, he stuck his hand out in front of me. “My name’s Liam and who do I have the pleasure of meeting?” He said in a flirtatious tone.

I smirked back at him, two can play this game. I matched his flirty tone. “The name is Niall and trust me the pleasure is all mine.”

We shook hands and I felt electricity go up my arm. He jerked his hand out of mine and held it against his chest, like he had been shocked. I guess he felt it to.

Niall, what have you gotten yourself into?

***

Liam and I became fast friends. Turns out that he is almost exactly like me, except taller and British. He knows his way around the female population, he’s cocky, knows he’s good looking, and is extremely confident.

I had become even more attracted to him.

I guess I really can’t call myself straight anymore. Bi, perhaps, although, I’ve never really felt attracted to any guy, except Liam of course. Can I still call myself straight and have feelings for one guy only? This is all really confusing to me and to be honest it kind of scares me. I’ve been straight all my life and one guy comes in and makes me question my whole sexuality.