I'm Not Gay

Niall does a favor for his friends Louis and Harry, but he get's a little more then he bargained for.

Or the one where Niall's straight, but no one can resist a hot model.

I'm so sorry it took this long, I did not forger about this prompt. I hope you enjoy it.

_____________________________________________________________________________

“No!”

“Yes!”

“NO!” I yelled even louder.

“Yes!” Two voices now screamed back at me.

“I am not going to take pictures of some naked dude for you guys. I don’t even work for the damn magazine!” I yelled back at them.

My friend Louis rolled his eyes at me. “He will be wearing boxers.”

I glared at him, why does he think that makes the situation any better. Harry slapped him upside the head. “You’re an idiot. That doesn’t help our case at all.” Harry always was the smarter one of the two bozos.

Louis turned to him. “I don’t see what the big deal is. The model will be wearing underwear and it’s only just a few photos. Niall’s obviously gay and we’re giving him a chance to be around a hot, half naked, male model. He should actually be thanking us.”

I stared at Louis in shock, to shock for any words. Harry face palmed. “That’s not the point, obviously he is gay. The point is that the modeling place is about four hours away and we need to get him to agree to go now.”

I take back what I said about Harry being the smart one. I glared at both of them. “I’m not gay!” I growled out.

They both stared at me like I grew a second head. Louis said sure mockingly at the same time that Harry skeptically asked you aren’t?

“Oh my God, I am straight!” I screamed at them.

They both shrugged, deciding to ignore my statement. “Will you please do this for us, Ni?” Harry begged.

I could feel my resistance slipping just a bit. They know I can’t resist their begging. “Why can’t either of you guys do it?”

Louis spoke up now. “I got another male model to shoot. It’s Zayn Malik, one of the best in the business. I can’t pass up this opportunity to get him in the magazine.”