I'm Not Gay, But I Am For Him

Niall and Liam go on their first date

Sequel to I'm Not Gay

_____________________________________________________________________________

“No!”

“Yes!”

“NO!” I yelled even louder.

“YES!” Two voices now screamed back at me.

“I’m not going to call him!” I yelled back at him.

“Niall, think about it, a model gave you his number! This is huge.” Harry yelled excitedly.

“Dude, he is totally interested in you! You have to call him! You guys will be perfect for each other!” Louis yelled, equally excited.

I sighed. “Guys, I’m not gay!”

They both gave me ‘are you serious’ look. “Niall, stopped lying to yourself.” Harry said.

“We all know that you’re that gay. You aren’t fooling anyone.” Louis finished.

I growled in frustration. “You know it’s really freaking annoying that you guys finish each other’s sentences. Are you guys sure you aren’t gay?!” I yelled at them. They just stared at me expectantly until I gave up. “Fine, I’m not gay, but I might be for him.” They both cheered loudly! “But I’m not calling him!”

They both stared at me with horrified looks. “Why not?!” They screamed together.

Their yelling at me in unison threw me off a bit. “I, um… He’s not going to be interested in someone like me!”

They gave me a ‘you’re an idiot look’.  “He gave you his number.” Louis said.

“He’s totally interested in you.” Harry finished.

“Stop finishing each other sentences!” I yelled again. “Maybe he was just being nice! Why would he ever be interested in anyone like me?”

“Oh my god Harry, tackle him and toss me the phone!” Louis yelled out.