New Kid

Niall Horan, the new, openly gay kid in school makes Liam question everything about himself.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Niall Horan, the new, openly gay kid at our school. His very first words at this school were ‘I’m Niall Horan and I like dick.’ Needless to say I doubt Mrs. Winters will make any new kid introduce themselves to the entire class again.

Anyway, that was a week ago.

No one really knows what to make of the new kid. This school has never really had a problem homosexuality, mainly because there were no openly gay kids at our school. Then Niall shows up. So, no one knows what to make of him because no one has ever just openly stated their sexuality before.

I don’t think anyone has a problem with it. After everyone got down from the initial shock of everything, everyone just treated him like they always treat the new kids, by ignoring him. Sure there are some people, mainly girls that strike a conversation with him. And maybe he might have been called a faggot in the hallway once or twice, but I have never seen it bother him.

And now you are probably wondering Liam, why are you observing Niall so much that you know what goes down with him and others in the hallways? Wow, the answer would be is because Niall just truly fascinates me.

First off, I admire his confidence and his boldness. Anyone who can just proudly state their different without fearing the consequences are truly amazing. I honestly wished that I could do something like that.

Secondly, there is just something about the boy that draws me to him.

Maybe it’s the mischievous sparkle I see in his pretty blue eyes. Or maybe its how his hair manages to look perfect all the time. Or maybe it’s the fact that his skin is so beautifully pale, but when he blushes his cheeks turn the most beautiful tint of red. Or maybe it’s the fact that his giggles and laughs or like music to my ears. Or maybe it’s his body, the beautifully tone muscles that he confidently shows off in tank tops, or the nice little perky arse he has accompanied with the killer legs he has that all looks amazing in tight skinny jeans.

Lastly, he makes me question everything about myself, but most of all he makes me question what team I should be playing for.

I don’t know what to feel for the lad. I’ve never felt this way before about anyone really. I’ve only ever been with girls before he showed up, but I’ve never felt this way about them before. What confuses me is whether I actually like the rather attractive blonde boy who has captured my attention or if I just admire his beauty and his confidence.

So, I decided to test out which of these options it could be.