Messing Around

To: Frisky Leprechaun

From: Secret Lover Boy

Meet me in the 600 hall restroom ;)

I smirked seeing the text and quickly raised my hand for the teacher to excuse me to the restroom. As soon as the teacher excused me, I casually started my walk to the restroom. When I was just outside the door, I stopped and ran a hand through my hair and made sure my clothes looked alright.

I walked into the restroom and was quite disappointed to see he wasn't in here.

I suddenly felt two hands on my hips. I let out a yelp, a manly one I might add. I was pulled flushed against someone's chest. I smirked, feeling the hard on, and spun around in their arms and was me with very warm, yet lust filled eyes.

I pulled his head down and hungrily attached my lips to his. I went straight to running my hands under his shirt and ran them up and down his rock hard abs. His hands tighten around my hips.

He pulled back and ripped off my shirt and I did the same to him, and immediately, I reattached our lips. I licked his bottom lip, begging for entrance. He smirked, denying me of what I want. But it's ok. I returned the smirk and started grounding our crotches together. He gasped and let out a low, throaty moan. I took that has my opportunity to shove my tough in his mouth. He quickly recovered and fought my tough for dominance. I let him win though, I wanted to be dominated.

He moved his hands to my thighs and I jumped up, wrapping my legs around him, crossing my ankles. He carried me over to the counter and set me down on the edge. I smirked at him and pulled down his shorts and briefs in one quick motion.

"Getting frisky aren't we?" He whispered in my ear. He start to nibble on my lobe and I let out a loud moan.

"Just fuck me already." I whispered back. He chuckled and pulled off my sweats. I immediately felt cold air hit my harden member.

"Jesus Christ, Niall! You came to school commando?" He sounded so surprised. I smirked and I started sucking a hickey on his neck.

When I finished, I answered him. "What doe you expect Liam? I knew one of use would have needed this eventually today. Now are you going to fuck me or not?"

He rolled his eyes, but brought three fingers up to my lips. "Suck, you filthy slut." I moaned at his words and greedily, started sucking his fingers. After they were nice and wet, he pulled his fingers out of my mouth and shoved two in my arse without any warning.