Sore Knees and Strange Kisses

All Niall and Liam wanted to do was cuddle and maybe make out a little, after Niall's knee surgery, but they will always help a friend in need, no matter what.

Or the one where Louis might be gay.

_____________________________________________________________________________

“Hey baby, how you feeling?” Liam asked me as he entered the room. I smiled at him as he crawled into my bed and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled my back to his chest. He was being extra careful of my knee.

I turned my head and kissed his cheek and then cuddled deeper into his chest. “I feel pretty good right now. I’m a little sore right now.”

I felt his lips graze my ear. “I know how I can make you feel better.” He kissed from my ear down my neck. He stopped at my collarbone and started nibbling and sucking lightly on my sweet spot causing me to let out a breathy moan. I pulled him up and crashed my lips against his. He smiled into the kiss and carefully climbed on top of me so that he was straddling my waist. He was being extra careful because of the whole knee thing.

“GUYS, OPEN UP PLEASE! I REALLY NEED SOME HELP!” A loud knocking from downstairs as well as a loud voice could be heard, the loud voice of course belonging to Louis.

He sighed and pecked me one more time before getting out of bed. “I’ll go see what he wants.”

“Bring him up to the room Li. I haven’t seen Louis in a while. I really want to see him.” I smiled up at him.

He gave me a fond smile and leaned over and kissed my cheek. “You are so cute.” He said as he rubbed his nose against mine. I flushed bright red and he laughed and left the room.

Two minutes later, Liam arrived back to my room with a babbling Louis. “I’m really not sure Liam. I get this fluttery feeling whenever I am around him. I’ve never felt this feeling before. I don’t really like it and I want it to go away, but at the same time I kind of like it. I really don’t know what’s going on. This is really confusing and I don’t know what to do. What I am feeling is so…”

I lost focus on what he was saying and turned to Liam, who was now in the bed beside me with Louis at the edge of it. “What is he talking about?” I whispered to Liam.

“He told me that he’s been getting this strange feeling every time he is around Harry nowadays.” He whispered back to me.

“Oh…called it.” I grinned at him and then turned to the still babbling Louis. “Louis, have you thought that you are gay?”

That got Louis to stop his babbling. He started choking on his own spit and Liam and I just watched him in amusement. After a while he calmed down and took a deep breath before laughing. “That’s preposterous! I am not gay!”

“Then what would you call that weird feeling you get when you’re around Harry?” Liam challenged.

“I don’t know.” Louis admitted. “That’s why I came to you guys! I need your help on figuring out what this feeling is.”

I grinned wickedly at him. “I think you fancy the young Harry Styles.”

Louis scoffed. “I’m not gay though!”

“How do you know?” I challenged. He was about to speak, but I cut him off. I patted the spot between me and Liam. “Come up here. It’s easier to talk for me.”

He gave me a confused look, but crawled up into the spot. “Oi, watch the knee.”

“Oh, yeah, how is your knee doing?” Louis asked.

“It’s a little sore. Don’t change the subject.” He sighed, but settled in to spot. Liam gave me a confused look and I just winked at him and mouthed ‘go with it’. He grinned at me wickedly, catching onto what I am about to do.

“Ni, I-” I cut him by slamming my lips on his. He froze in shock. I kept nudging his lips, waiting for him to respond. After a few moments he started to kiss back. He wrapped his arm around my neck and started kissing me harder.

I pulled away when I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip. “So, are you still going with the straight façade or do you need another demonstration.” I looked over him at Liam and winked at him again.

“I-I-”

“I don’t know Ni. I think he needs another demonstration.” Liam said. He turned Louis around and slammed his lips on Louis’. Louis froze again in shock, but he recovered quicker than he had with me. I’m not going to lie; it was actually kind of hot seeing my boyfriend kissing another man. I was actually kind of turned on by the scene in front of me.

Liam pulled away a few minutes later and we both stared pointedly at Louis waiting for his response.

Louis took in a huge breath and started to carefully get out of my bed. “I think I need to go call Harry and see if he wants to meet up. I’m going to test this new found sexual orientation out. Later guys, glad you’re feeling better Ni.” He called out as he left the room. A minute later we heard the front door close.

We both rolled our eyes at Louis’ antics. Liam grinned at me and kissed my lips softly. “Where were we?”

I grinned and tugged on his waist until he was straddling me again, him still being oh so careful. I locked my hands behind his neck and stared into his beautiful brown eyes. “I think you were about to make me feel better because my knee is sore.” I pulled him down into another passionate kiss.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So, I know this kind of short and there is more smutt then fluff and it's not really a 3 way relationship between  Louis, Liam, and Niall, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.