Need You Now

Based off the song by Lady Antebellum, Need You Now.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor.
Reaching for the phone 'cause I can't fight it anymore.

I felt tears stream down my face as I reached for the picture. It was a picture of me and Liam when we first started going out. I was fifteen and he was almost sixteen and our best friend Harry caught our first kiss on camera. I framed it immediately and it soon became my favorite picture.

I didn’t even think I was gay at the time, let alone had feelings for Liam. Liam just randomly asked me out one day and I decided why not. I decided to take a chance on him and it was the best decision I had have ever made.

And I just fucked it up.

I threw the picture across the room, listening to it shatter to a million pieces. I sunk to the floor and let my body rock with sobs. I pulled out my phone went through the contacts. I paused when I was above his name, not having the guts to press call.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind?
For me it happens all the time.

I wonder if he’s thinking of me right now. I wonder if he is missing me or if he needs me right now. Does he even still love me after what I did?

He probably hates me, I would hate me to. If I was him, I would never want to see me again. He’s probably not even thinking of me, I’m probably not even worth his time thinking about.

I wonder what he would say if he knew that I was thinking of him. I wonder what he would think if he knew how sorry I am, how much I wish I could go back into the past and take back what I said. I was wrong to tell him that I would never love him.

Because I do love him.

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.
Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without.
I just need you now.

I got off his name and looked at the time on my phone. It was midnight and he’s not here. I’ve grown so used to him being beside me at night and he’s not here now. I will not be able to sleep again until he’s back here with me.

I don’t think I will be able to do anything without him. Not having him here is like the sun not coming up the next day, I might die without him. I know that sounds a bit dramatic, but I just love him that much.