Should I Be Mad Or Turned On?

All Liam want for his birthday was to be with Niall, just not exactly like this.

Or the one where Liam gets dragged to a strip club and gets an unexpected suprise.

_____________________________________________________________________________

“Guys, why did you bring me here?” I asked as we stood outside the entrance of Midnight Magic, the local strip club.

Zayn rolled his eyes at me like the answer should be obvious. “Because it’s you’re eighteenth birthday and we’re celebrating!”

I gave him a ‘you’re an idiot’ look. “I get that, but why are we at a strip club?”

Louis jumped on my back, causing me to stumble a bit, but I balanced myself before falling. “We are treating you tonight! What better way to treat you then with strippers and alcohol!”

“One, I can’t drink. Two, I am gay!” I don’t want anyone with boobs anywhere near me. Why would I want to be at a strip club?

“We know that Li! It’s lady/gay night!” Harry chirped in.                   

I gave him an incredulous look. “And how do you know that?” Do I actually want to know the answer to that?

“I heard my mom talking about it over the phone.” Louis answered. Ok, now that makes sense.

I sighed. “Guys that’s really sweet of you, but I have a boyfriends and I don’t think he would appreciate the fact that I am at a strip club.” I pointed out.

“It’s Niall. He’s like a little cute, innocent Leprechaun. I don’t think he has the ability to get mad, as long as you don’t kiss, touch or fuck someone else, he would be ok with this. He never said anything about watching. Besides, what he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.” Zayn challenged.

I pouted. “I really wish he was here. I can’t believe his mum wouldn’t let him out tonight.” I whined.

Harry sighed. “Give it one hour. If you don’t like it after an hour, we’ll leave and go Skype with Niall or something.”

I grinned at the thought of Niall. One hour doesn’t sound too bad. “One hour.”

They all cheered and I shook my head at them, I don’t understand why they are excited, they are all straight. Louis jumped off my back and we all entered the club. Harry led us to a table that was right in front of one of the stripper poles and order three beers and a water for me. We passed sofas where women, and some me, are receiving private dances. I just grimaced and looked the other way. The music was loud and seductive and the waiter wore very few clothing, a pair of leather pants and a bowtie.