I'll Kiss Your Problems Away

Niall believes he's broken beyond repair. Liam's more then willing to fix him.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I was starting to get nervous. I have just confessed my love to the most beautiful, kindest, and sweetest guy ever and he has yet to say a word. I can’t even tell what he’s thinking or feeling because his face is shoved into his pillow. I just want to scream and cry and just run out of the room because he hasn’t said anything yet.

Why hasn’t he said anything?

He lifted his head up and I could see how red and puffy his eyes are and how there was just a river of tears flowing down his face. I could feel my heart break just at the sight. “Niall, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to make you cry. I’m so s-”

“Liam, you don’t want me. I’m broken, way beyond compare. Why would someone as damaged as you want someone as broken as me? I’m nothing but damaged goods.” Niall cried out.

I reached a hand out to wipe his tears, but he flinched away. I stilled my hand for a moment or two before reaching out again, making sure to go much slower. This time he didn’t flinch away and actually leaned into the touch again. “I think you are anything but damaged. In my eyes you are nothing less than perfect.”

Niall started to shake his head and cried even harder. “I’m not. I can never be perfect. I have too many fucking flaws to ever be considered perfect. You’ll never understand how damaged I am.”

I started slowly caressing his cheek as I spoke. “But I want to understand! I want to be here every day, next to you, hearing how damaged you are, so I can tell you how perfect you are. I would kiss every single one of your problems away if you would just let me?”

It was silent for a long while, my brown eyes still staring into his beautiful watery blue ones. Suddenly, his lips were on mine. I gasped out in shock at first before quickly responding. This kiss was everything I’ve had dreamed it would be. It was sweat, firey, needy, and just plain perfect.

He pulled away first and rested his forehead against mine, and not once did he opened his eyes. “I’m severely depressed.”

I reconnect our lips in a butterfly inducing kiss, one of which he responded to right away. “I’ll always be here to make you happy.” I whispered against his lips before kissing him again.

***

It kind of became a thing after that. Every day Niall would tell me what he thinks is wrong with him and I would do everything in my power to prove him wrong and fix him.