Chaos

Liam returns home and finds a scene of total chaos. Zayn as suddenly become a pyromaniac, Harry does the impossible with the help of Louis, who is just being Louis, Niall finds himself all wrapped up, and somehow, this chaos leads Liam to the one thing that he has always wanted.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I was rushing down the highway back to the group house that we all stayed in. I was nervous because I had been gone for the past 24 hours and nothing good ever happens when I leave those boys alone for an extended amount of time. The last time I left for the entire day, I came back to the house being flooded. So, yes I have a right to worry, it’s not just me being Daddy Direction.

I had gotten a call yesterday from my mum saying that my dad broke his leg. Management gave me the day to run down and check on him and help him get comfortable. I left right away before getting a chance to tell any of the lads where I was going. When I did get to my mum’s house I did call Niall and told him where I am and to make sure the house stays in one piece until I got back.

Ah Niall. I’ve had a crush on the blonde boy since we were on X Factor, so for about three years now. I am in love with the boy; I accepted that a long time. I loved everything about him and I wished he felt the same, but sadly, he never would. He’s straight and there was nothing I can do but admire him from afar.

I was so wrapped up in my thoughts about Niall that I almost missed the turn for the house. The only reason I didn’t miss it was because there was big clouds of smoke coming out of the window.

“Shit, shit, shit.” I parked the car and ran into the house.

It was utter chaos.

The smoke was coming from the dining room, where I found the dinner table on fire and a very smug and satisfied looking Zayn stood.

“Zayn, what the hell?!” I screamed out at him. He just shrugged. I sighed. “Go get the fire extinguisher and put the table out, and then meet in the living room.” I was getting ready to leave the room before I added. “And don’t touch anything else.”

I ran into kitchen and saw it was ok, and then I ran to front entryway. There I found Louis with a permanent market drawing penises all over the walls. I sighed and jumped and stared at me with wide eyes.

He dropped the marker and stated running. “HARRY! He’s here!” You could hear footsteps coming down the steps. A second later a very naked Harry ran into the room.

“God, Harry! Go put some clothes on. Then come straight to the living room.” I grabbed Louis arm and dragged him to the living room, as well.

I only waited for about two minutes before Harry came down the steps and into the living room as well. “Now guys I was only gone for 24….Where the hell is Niall?” I just realized that I haven’t seen the blonde since I got home.

“Liam! Thank god! Can you help me down?” His sweet Irish voice called from above.

I felt all the blood drain from my face before I looked up and what I saw was the craziest and unbelievable sight I have ever seen. Niall was duct taped to the ceiling.

“Niall, how the fuck did you get on the ceiling? How long have you been up there?” I yelled out and I heard three snickers from beside me. I looked at all of them. “How did you guys manage to do this?” I said while gesturing to Niall.

Harry was about to speak up, but I quickly interrupted him. “Never mind, I don’t want to know. Just help me get him down.”

Both Louis and Harry moved to get up, but Niall started shouting again. “Don’t let those two fuckers anywhere near me!”

“God damn it! Zayn come help me. You two stay sitting on that couch, or I swear to god I will call management.”

“Liam, please hurry. I have to pee so badly. I’ve been up here for about five hours.” Niall pleaded out.

I don’t know how Zayn and I did it, but we managed to get Niall down without injuring him or ourselves. He did, however lose quite a bit of chest hair because Louis and Harry thought it would be a great idea to duct tape him while he was shirtless.

Louis and Harry were now scrubbing down the walls, Zayn was out buying a new table, and Niall and I were in the living room, where he was icing his chest.

I disrupted the silence. “I still can’t figure out how they managed to duct tape you to the ceiling.”

He looked over at me and shrugged. “Beats me, I was still asleep when they did it. I woke up and saw the ground. Scared the shit out of me, you know?”

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder. “I can imagine. I’m never leaving you guys home alone again.”

He gave out a quick chuckle and did something completely unexpected. He sat up and smashed his lips on to mine. His lips felt so good, rough yet soft at the same time. The kiss was better than I expected and I was so disappointed that he pulled back before I got a proper chance to respond.

“Thanks again, Li.” He gave me one more peck before taking off down the hallway, giggling the entire way.

I sat there touching my lips. I was amazed at what just happened. I suddenly jumped up and ran after him.

Maybe, I should leave them alone more often.