What Would You Do Without Me

Summary: Five times Niall asked what would you do without me and then there was a time Liam didn't know how to answer.

Warning: Character death

_____________________________________________________________________________

1

Alright, time to do my morning jog. You see, I jog every morning before school. I made sure I drank some water and I had my Ipod all hooked up before leaving. I grabbed my keys and locked the door, then hid the key before starting my jog.

It was going really good for about an hour. On my way home, I was crossing the street, when I felt this someone's arm grab my shirt and tugged me backwards. I was caught off balanced and fell backwards, falling on the person behind me. I watched as this huge semi rush past the spot where I was.

I stood up and helped the person I fell on up. I looked at the person that saved me and I was met with some very gorgeous blue eyes. I must have got lost in them for a while because the stranger was now snapping his fingers in front of my face. He was saying something too, but I couldn't hear him. I gave him a confused look and then I realized my Ipod was still in.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" I asked.

The guy started laughing. "Are you ok, mate?"

I laughed with him. "You saved my life, mate!"

"What would you do without me?" He jokingly asked.

I laughed even harder. "Get hit by a semi."

He chuckled and stuck his hand out. "I'm Niall Horan."

I shook his hand. "Nice to meet the person who saved my life. I'm Liam Payne!"

"Liam Payne." He contemplated it for a second. "I like it." And I think I'm going to like you.

2

I'm late. God damn it! Why am I always late. I ran down the hallway to my locker. I saw a familiar blonde head that I love so much by my locker. He smiled up at me and opened my locker wide open. 

"Oh my god! Thank you so much Niall. You are the best!" I hurried out as I got out the book I needed for class.

"What would you do without me?" He asked with a laugh.

"Be late to class." I gave him a quick hug and ran off down the hallway.

3

"Niall? This is all for me?" I  came over to Niall's house today because he told me he had a surprise for me. I was now facing a beautifully, cooked, candle lit dinner. "This looks really nice? Why?"

He chuckled and blushed a bit. "Well I wanted to do something nice for you." He took my hand and held it and looked into my eyes. I blushed at his intense gaze. "I have really liked you for some time now and I have been meaning to ask, would y-you like to go out with me?"

Oh my god, he likes me! I know I sound like a girl right now, but he likes me! Instead of answering, I planted a giant kiss on his lips. I rested my forehead against his. He had the hugest grin on his face. "Ready to eat?" I asked.

He chuckled and shook his head. "What would you do without me?"

"Without you I wouldn't have a beautiful boyfriend or I would probably starve." I gave him another peck and then we started eating.

4

We both lay back, covered in sweat. We were panting, both of us coming down from out highs. I stared over at him and took his hand.

He smiled at me and moved so that he was straddling my hips. He was sucking lightly on my neck and I let out and involuntary moan. When he was satisfied he leaned back to look at me.

"Now everyone will know who's you are." He whispered hotly in my ear and then started nibbling on the lobe. I let out a low groan.

I grabbed roughly at his hips. "You are so sexy, you know that?"

He let out a very sexy chuckle. "Ah, what would you do without me?"

"Have great sex. That wouldn't have been that great anyone else!"

He gave me a seductive look. "Round two?"

My eyes widen. Then I reattached my lips to his.

5

It just slipped out. I didn't mean for those three words to come out. But, I refused to take them back. I meant them. I think I have always felt this way.

The longer he was taking to answer, the more nervous I was getting. Does he not feel the same way? I don't know what I would do if he doesn't feel the same. Niall seemed to be stuck in a zone. I waved my hand in front of his face and he seemed to have snapped out of it.

He looked shocked. "What did you say?"

I was getting nervous. "Niall, I love you."

He grinned. "That's what I thought you said." After saying that he jumped up on me and started kissing me all over my face mumbling I love you with each kiss. I let out sigh of relief and smiled. 

"So, you love me to?" I asked.

He nodded and pecked my lips. "Of course I love you, I mean what would you do without me?"

"Definitely not this." I leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss.

6

I walked over to the place that I know so well, to well. I shouldn't know a place like this so well. I shouldn't be in a place like this and neither should Niall. I visit every day though. It's my only way I feel like I am keeping closed to him.

I sat down in front of the all familiar grave. I could feel the tears starting to come to my eyes. I whipped them away. I took a deep breath and started speaking. "Hey Niall, you would have been 18 today. Remember all the plans we had for your 18th birthday? I wish you were here now so we could do all those plans."

I had tears streaming down my face now. "I miss you so much Niall. It's just not the same without you. I don't think it will ever be the same. A world without you in it is not a world that I like being in. Don't worry about me though. I'm not going to do something stupid. As much as I want to be with you, I am not going to do something drastic. One, I'm to much of a coward too do anything like that and two, I know you want me to live a happy life." I whipped away more tears.

"You know how you always asked what I would do without you? I don't have an answer this time. I don't know what to do without you. I am very much lost without you. I don't know what do to. I just miss you much. I love you and I just wish I could have told you one last time." I got up now.

I traced my hands along his name on his grave. "I don't think I will be coming back though. It's not healthy for me. I can't bring myself to come back here every day. I just want you to remember I love you and one day I will join you up there." With that I started my long walk home with tears still streaming down my face.