I Know What You Did Last Summer,

It had been a week since the first meeting with my manager and Shawn. After the first two days I stopped checking social media because every time I did all I saw was articles about Shawn and I and our "spicy new relation ship" as one of the tabloids called it. Neither Shawn nor I were aloud to respond to any questions as my manager had told us since the first meeting. Honestly I tried to leave my house to get lunch with Lauren earlier in the week but I didn't dare try again because of all the questions I got about Shawn. Especially because I didn't know how to answer the questions. I've tried to get out of this little bind I'm currently in.

I talked to my label company to see if they had any ruling over my manger. The company read my whole contract to me but long story short there was nothing they could do meaning I might actually have to go through with this. After I talked to my label I called my manager.

"Alright, I'm in. But only if Shawn starts playing nice," maybe if I pretend to be okay with it all it won't be so bad?

"You will be pleased to hear that Shawn said basically the same thing. Just not in such nice words. After he called me I figured you would so I went ahead and called a song writer I know," he said waiting for my response.

"Please don't tell me its some stupid love song," I muttered into the phone.

"Quite the opposite actually, I just sent the lyrics to your email," I hung up the phone as I opened my email.

I Know What You Did Last Summer

I read through the whole song and I was surprised that I didn't completely hate it. As I was texting Jordan my thoughts I was interrupted by a twitter notification.

@shawnmendes

Working on a little something with @camilacabello97

So I guess we were playing nice now

@shawnmendes and I cant wait for you guys to hear this!

I tweeted back, immediately after I logged off of my social media accounts to avoid the "get away from Shawn" "hes mine" and the "you're such a fame slut" comments.

Jordan sent a group text to Shawn and I telling us that we both needed to come down to the studio Wednesday to record our parts of the songs. For some reason I was oddly excited to get to the studio, I'm not sure if it was because I really liked the song or if it was because I wanted to see Shawn who usually cussed me out every chance he got.