Closer,

I heard the finished product of I know What You Did Last Summer a few hours after it was set to be released. Jordan had told me just yesterday that Shawn and I had to do a Google Hangout before it was released. I knew it was going to be so awkward, I've barely said fifty words to Shawn and now I had to do a whole hangout with him. Before it started I called Ally and had her come over to my house, most of the other girls were kind of angry at me. I didn't really tell them about the song or that it was just going to be Shawn and I. But I think that they were more angry that they couldn't prepare for all the questions everyone has been asking them about my supposed solo career.

Ally came over for mutual support, I'm not sure if she wasn't angry with me or if she just wanted to talk to Shawn. But what I didn't and wasn't planning on telling her was that she wasn't going to be aloud on screen. I set up my computer camera and got a hangout call from Shawn, here goes nothing.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. We mostly answered fan's questions from Twitter which made it less awkward. I think the hour long hangout kind of broke the ice for us, I hate to admit it but I actually kind of enjoyed talking to him. I got a text from Shawn immediately after we hung up.

Nice acting tonight, keep it up. We've got James Corden on Wednesday. Prep at 9 see you then

Now this I was excited for, our first interview together talking about this song. Before I could start overthinking everything I shut my phone down and showed Ally the way out. After that I got ready for bed and went to sleep.