Chapter 2

Taurtis POV

I been having flashbacks of sam becoming frozen and yuki saying sam is dead becuase of me...and i am scared that ill hurt sam agian but am happy sam is my boyfriend.People still think am a monster...which i hate.

RING RING

everyone got up and went to the cafeteria i got up and looked down am not wearing my gloves anymore because they all ready know i have powers...but i can control them now.

"Hey taurtis lets go sit with J and Grian"sam grabbed my hand and sat down infront of j and grian "hey guys"
J said "hey..."i said quietly i heard sam sighed. Then he grabbed my hand agian and put his head on my shoulder. "Monster!!"dom yelled "dont listen to him taurtis"sam said "okay" i said.

RING RING

great gym we got up and started to walk to gym we lined up and rowan came out "ALRIGHT MAGGOTS START STRETCHING"rowan said.we all started to stretch i look at sam i check him out sometimes hehehe but he blushes its cute when he blushes.
"MAGGOTS TODAY IS FREE DAY DO WHAT EVER YOU MAGGOTS WANT!"rowan yelled.

Everyone went outside to play me and sam went outside and sat down on the stairs then i made a snowball with powers and throw it at sam "Hey!"sam yelled i laughed sam rolled his eyes "i wish i had powers like you"he said "really why?" i asked "becuase you can make snowballs,palaces and alive snowmans"he said "oh like olaf wait where is olaf?" i asked "i dont know" "hey guys" i look down and i see olaf "oh hey where were you?" i asked him "i was walking around" he smiled "so olaf hows your day?" "its good" he smiled and hopped around sam and i laughed.

Sam POV

I was laughing i saw a man with a hat and had on a good looking suit then the man disappeared "who's that man?" i whispered to myself "maybe is notthing"i whispered then i looked at taurtis who was laughing still.

"Taurtis i feel like someone is watching us"i said "really?"he asked "yes really"i said i hugged him he hugged me back i looked into his eyes and he looked into my eyes we stayed like this for a while then i closed my eyes and kissed him he kissed me back.

RING RING

We pulled apart and smiled we got up and walked home but am still thinking who was that man.

~~~

Hey mates i know i told you i was going to update tomorrow or something but today i am a other chapter becuase am boooorrreeeeddd.
#boredasfuck

Byee mates !