Chapter 18

DONT PLAY THE  SONG UNTIL I TELL YOU !!

~~~

Sam POV

Everyone got up quickly and went to gym where prom is wow i never saw so many people excited for prom before huh anyways i went to gym and saw people already dancing on the dance floor and some drinking punch and i saw DJrowan(i had to okay xD) playing music and saw jason standing there with his phone.

Then I saw j and grian talking to taurtis.

Grian POV

"Sooo taurtis when are you doing your plan?" i asked "hm? In a minute let the people have fun first"he said "what song did you pick to sing with him?" j asked him "youll find out soon" "okay oh look its sam"i said as i point at him "hey guys what are you guys talking about?" sam asked " that okami is going to pick someone to sing a song "taurtis said "oh why?" sam asked "oh because ummm she wants to "i Said "ookay"sam said as he looked at the people dancing with there dates.."hey grian want to dance with me?" j asked me "of course"i said he toke my hand and pull me to the dance floor ,and started to dance.

Taurtis POV

I saw grian and j dancing they are so cute together i saw okami walking towards me "hey taurtis can we talk about something you know what i mean ?"okami asked i nodded.we walk outside of the gym "taurtis when do we do the plan ?" she asked "hmm? Right now"i said she nodded and went on the stage and grabbed a microphone and said "alright class i want one of my students to sing a song infront of the whole class"okami said as she looked at the class.

Sam POV

Oh they were right okami wanted someone to sing a song i felt someone tap my shoulder i turn and it was j and grian of course "sam maybe you go sing a song " j said "w-what but i don't want to besides i dont sing good "i said quietly "what you sing awesome you sang infront of the class last time"grian said "yeah...but it was with taurtis..and it was homework so yeah"i said "oh come on do it for me and j oh and taurtis "grian said i looked at them "fiiiiine ill do it" i said as i rolled my eyes "who wants to sing a song?" okami asked "me okami!"i yelled.

I went up on stage and grabbed the microphone from her hand and looked at the class who were looking at me.

I look at rowan who was the one putting the song he looked at me and smiled wow he never smiles i smiled back and nodded.Then he started the song wait i know this song.....

(play song now :D)

I find myself dreaming
In silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie
That every broken heart knows
We were walking on moonlight
And you pulled me close
Split second and you disappeared and
Then i was all alone

I woke up in tears
With you by my side
A breath of relief
Am i realized
No,we're not promised tomorrow

So I'm gonna to love you
Like i'm going to lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like im saying goodbye whatever we're
Standing I won't take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time so i'm gonna to love you like i'm gonna to lose you
I'm gonna love you like i'm gonna lose you" i sang then i look at taurtis who came on stage and grabbed a microphone and started to sing as he walked towards me.

In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is you never know

So i'll kiss you longer baby
Any chance that i get
I'll make the most of the minutes and love with no regrets

Lets take our time
To say what we want
Use what we want before it's all gone
'Cause no ,we're not promised tomorrow" he sang as he was infront of me.

So im gonna love you
Like im gonna lose you
Im gonna hold you
Like im saying goodbye
Whenever we're standing
I wont take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time so i'm gonna love you like i'm gonna lose you" me and Taurtis sang together.

Hey
Whoa

Im gonna love you
Like im gonna lose you
Im gonna hold you
Like i'm saying goodbye when ever we're standing i wont take you for granted 'cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time so im gonna love you
Like im gonna lose you
Im going to love you like im gonna lose you " we sang the last part together then the song ended.

We stayed looking at eachother's eyes
I started to lean in and taurtis lean in too we were so close to kissing until i hear

    "NOW!!"

~~~

Soooooo cute LIKE OMG SO CUTE AM DYING X~X

HEHEHEHEHEHEEHHHEHHEHHEHEHHEHHEHEHHEHEHHEHHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Bye mates!!