Chapter 4

Taurtis POV

I woke by someone pushing me off the bed "hey!"i yelled "taurtis get ready we only have 10 minutes!"sam yelled "okay ill get-"i fell asleep agian.
Then sam hit me on the head "ow!!"i yelled "sorry but get ready!!"sam yelled as he got on his uniform.I got up and went to my room and got changed am never going to forget what happened yesterday i felt so alive.I finished putting on my clothes and went down stairs then i felt someone grab my hand "come on taurtis you take so long"sam said as he pulled me out of our house and locked it then we ran to school as fast as we can.

~skip time~

Grian POV (yay a new pov!)

I was waiting for sam and taurtis to come to school then i saw j walking towards me "hey grian"j said "hey" "what are you doing?" j asked "am just waiting for sam and taurtis "i said j looked at me then look up and down at my body "a-are you checking me out?"i asked as a blush "w-what n-no" j blushed "o-okay oh look its sam and taurtis"i said as a pointed at them "hey guys sorry we are late someone was still sleeping"sam said as he looked at Taurtis "what?" taurtis asked "hey i was still sleepy okay so dont judge me"taurtis said sam rolled his eyes "anyways wait why is your faces red grian and j?" sam asked "uhhhh no reason"j and i said at the same time which made me blush more.Sam and taurtis looked at eachother and then at us "what?" i asked "oh notthing" sam said then whispered something at taurtis's ear then taurtis nodded.oh no.they are going to do something and i dont want to know.

RING RING

"Come on let's go to class"sam said we all nodded and started to walk to class.

We made it to class i sat down behind sam "good morning class hows everyone today? :D"okami asked the class "good"everyone said.i looked at sam and Taurtis whispering and then they nodded.

Sam turned around and gave me a paper and said:

Grian meet me behind the school after class we need to talk.

I looked at him and he turned around to look at me i nodded he smiled and turn around at taurtis and smiled.

'oh no this is not going to be good' i thought.

~~
...........i dont know what to say anymore xD.

Byee mates ! :D