Chapter 8

~skip fucking class~

RING RING

Taurtis POV

Yay the bell ring that means lunch time i got up and notice jason was still
Staring at me i blush lightly 'WHY AM I BLUSHING!!???' I thought.I went to the cafeteria and sat down where sam ,grian and j were i turn to see sam looking down and angry "hey are you okay?" i asked "yeah am fine"he said quietly.

"Can i sit here?" i heard it voice say i turn around and see Jason "umm s-sure"i said shyly 'jason is kinda cu-wait what!!? Oh no am i falling inlove with..jason' i thought "soo i heard you and sam are dating right?" jason asked us sam and i nodded.Jason was still staring at me with those beautiful blue eyes aahahh!!!! What is happening to me!!!???.

"I need to go to the restroom" i said "okay..."sam said i got up and went to the rest room and i looked at the mirror "what is happening to me do i love jason?..." i said to myself then i heard a voice "of couse you love me"i turn around and it was jason "j-jason was are y-you doing here?" i asked.

"Am here to do this" he pushed me agianst the wall and started to kiss me roughly.I pushed him away "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"i yelled at him "so what his not here right "he said "but still i love h-"jason cut me off "if you do really love him then kiss me back"he said with a smile "what if i dont?"i asked "well it will be soo sad if something happen to him" he smiled evily "you wouldnt dare"i said "try me" i looked at him i sighed "fine ill kiss you back" "good choice my little taurtis"he grabbed my waist and kiss me roughly agian and this time i...kissed back.then i heard the bell ring and everything went to shit. (kill me please x-x)

Sam POV

Me ,grian and j went to gym and lined up taurtis and jason have been in the rest room for a long time i raise my hand "WHAT IS IT MAGGOT?" rowan asked.

"Can i got check on taurtis and jason?" i asked him he nodded i left the gym to the restroom and saw something i wish i never saw....it was Taurtis and jason making out.i gasped and i think taurtis heard it because he pulled away from the kiss and looked at me.

"Sam its not what it looks like!"he yelled i started to cry and ran away before taurtis could of touch me....

~~~
*grabs knife*

Well mates am going to kill jason right now so wish me luck.

Bye mates

And also i made this chapter because tomorrow am going to be busy...because of school ._.