Chapter 7

Sam POV

We made it to our house i opened the door and walked in and taurtis walked in too and i close it from behind "good night sammy poo "taurtis said as he went upstairs to his room "good night taury!!"i yelled then i heard the door close.I went tp my room and then hopped to my bed and fell asleep....

~next day~

I woke up and grabbed my phone it was 6:06 am i got out of my bed and got changed.I went down stairs and saw taurtis looking out of the window again i walked towards him "are you okay?" i asked him he nodded "are you sure?" i asked again he nodded agian "okay come on lets go to school"i said as i grabbed his hand and headed to school.

~skip time~

We made it we saw j and grian laughing they waved at us and ran towards us "hey guys did you guys hear? " j asked "hear what?" "today is going to be a new student "grian said "oh is it a girl or boy?" taurtis asked "i dont know but we will find out soon " j said.

RING RING

We all headed to class and sat down on our sits "good morning class today we have a new student why dont you come up and introduce your self :D" okami said a boy with black hair ,baby blue eyes and pale skin came infront of the class and said "Hi my name is jason (dont ask -.-) i came from Tokyo ...i like games,chocolate ,manga and am gay" "uhh good job jason you may sit behind taurtis,taurtis can you raise your hand "okami said taurtis nodded and raise his hand jason started to walk towards the sit behind taurtis but he stop and WINKED AT TAURTIS!!.

Then he sat down and i turn around and a growled at him and he looked at me with his evil eyes of his.

"Grrrr"i growled quietly.

~~~~

.........i dont know what to feel but BOOM!!! You didnt see it coming did you >:) mwhahahaha

Good bye my slaves mwhaha i mean my friends hehe