Chapter 20

Taurtis POV

"Taurtis where do you think they toke him?"okami asked "hmm? Oh i know where follow me"i Said as they follow me to yukis house where she put me in a cell.

~skip time because am lazy~

"We are here this is yukis house "  (yuki lives with her dad okay) " i said to them "okay now what?" j asked "break down the door!"i yelled "but who's g-"grian was cut off by rowan breaking down the door "oh well that works"grian said. I saw the poeple who were at prom with us we pointed our guns at them they lay down on the floor and i asked them "where is sam?" "whos sam?" one of them asked "DONT PLAY GAMES WITH ME WHERE.IS.SAM!"i yelled "am not telling"one of them said i growled "TELL US OR YOU DEAD" rowan said "fine his with yakuza d-"the man was cut of by the man that toke sam.

"Well well well look who came to safe his 'boyfriend' so cute ew"he said "so your yakuza"i said "yes and yuki's father" "y-yuki's father?" i said "yes you killed her now you will pay YAKUZAS ATTACK!" he yelled the people started to attack us they were shooting there gun at us "SHOT!" i yelled then we started to shot our gun at them. We killed all of them there was alot  of blood on the floor.

I pointed the gun at yakuza and asked him "where is sam?" "sam you mean evil sam"he smirked "e-evil sam?" i said "yes" he snap his fingers together then i saw sam....the sam  i know and love he had red eyes his skin was more paler and his bunny ears were gray.

"S-sam?" i said as i looked at him.

~~
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

....to many faces :P