Chapter 17

Sam POV

We made it to class and we went to our sit,and sat down i saw jason looking at taurtis grrrrrr i hate jason so much i wish i can kill him but i cant which sucks.

Anyways i saw okami coming in with her dress on she looked beautiful "morning class today is prom who excited?" she asked the class everyone said yes at the sametime i didnt say anything i saw looked out of the window and toke off my hat and put on my desk "okay anyways class since today is prom we are going to.........hmm? Well i dont know but ill give you guys freee time! :D"she yelled at us as she turn off the fireworks.

Everyone started to talk about prom.I look out of the window and saw some people with suits on and hats then they disappeared. Am getting scared now but someone tapped my shoulder i jumped a little "its okay sam its me grian"i turn around and see j and grian "oh hey sorry i was thinking heh...."i said quietly "oh okay"j said.

Taurtis POV

Sam looks so cute with that suit on and the hat.Also jason is staring at me for like 5 minutes straight its getting a little weird now.... I felt a tap on my shoulder i turn and it was jason of course his so annoying!!.

"Hey my little taurtis"he said as he grabbed my chin "what do you want?"i ask him "i just want to kiss you "he got closer to my face and push away his face from mine and got out of my sit "nope dont like you...anymore"i said.he grabbed my hand and put the other hand on my waist "aww come on taurtis dont act like that i know you love me more then that freak"he said "dont call him that he haves a name!"i yelled at him.

He pulled me closer to him and then i felt his hands go to my ass (x~x) and he grabbed my ass i gasped i push him away "dont you ever to that again!"i yelled at him. He smirked and went to his sit.

RING RING

Welp let prom start!

~~~~
Hey guys next chapter is going to be long i guess but right now can someone kill me please?

X~x