Chapter 13

J POV

Am so happy i get to go to prom with my Grian yay anyways we went to find sam he was not in the cafeteria or in gym maybe his behind the school "his not here lets check behind the school" i said to grian he nodded.

We went behind the school and saw sam looking at the sky we walk towards him and said "hey sam"i said.
"Hey where were you guys?" he asked "we were with jason and taurtis" grian said "why?" he asked "because taurtis said he didnt cheat on you and jason made him kiss him and make out with him"i said "how did jason make taurtis to kiss him?" sam asked as he walk to gareth's grave "if he didnt kiss him he was going to do something to you"grian said sam stayed quiet and look at gareth's grave "so he did that because of me?" we nodded "and jason wants taurtis to himself"i said sam sigh "lets just change the subject so you two going to prom together?"sam asked "yea we are"grian said.

RING RING

"Oh lets go to gym guys"i said they nodded we headed to gym but we stop and saw Jason and taurtis kissing and i can tell taurtis was trying to pull him away.I heard a small sob from sam then sam ran to gym.

Me and grian looked at eachother then we walked to gym.

Every one was lined up and rowan came out. And said "ALRIGHT MAGGOT TODAY IS ARCHERY DAY, NOW START STRETCHING." everyone started to stretch.

I saw jason checking out taurtis of course i rolled my eyes then "YOU MAY STOP NOW GO TO THE FIELD "rowan said Every one went to the field and saw three targets "LINE UP MAGGOTS"rowan said everyone lined up "NOW WE ONLY HAVE ONE BOW BUT YOU GUYS HAVE TWO TURNS TO HIT THE TARGET THEN PASS IT TO THE OTHER PERSON IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!?" rowan yelled everyone nodded "GOOD NOW START" rowan gave sookie the bow.

Taurtis POV

Rowan gave the bow to sookie she got ready to shoot and then she let go of the arrow and hit the target "nice shoot sookie"soul said then sookie gave the bow to dom.

Dom got ready to shoot he let go of the arrow and he missed so he tryed agian and missed...agian then he gave up and gave it to....jason...he got ready he pointed the arrow towards the target then he turn and point it at....SAM!! He had a evil smiled.

Sam was looking down he didnt notice jason pointing the arrow at him then jason let go of the arrow......

~~~
CLIFFHANGER!! MWHAHAHAHA 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Anyways bye mates!!