Chapter 19

Sam POV

"NOW!!"

We stopped then look around i saw people with good suits and hats come out of nowhere and saw them pointing gun at my friends then i saw one of them grab taurtis "LET ME GO!!"he yelled "taurit-"i was cut off because someone's hand was covering my mouth "shhh sam ill be fine with us "someone said then everything went black....

Taurtis POV

I saw everyone down on the floor because the poeple who came out of nowhere had there guns pointing at them then i felt someone grab me "LET ME GO"i yelled at him or her "taurit-"i heard sam but he could finish his sentence because someone covered his mouth it was a man with a good looking suit and a hat "shhh sam youll be fine with us"he said as sam closed his eyes then fall on the floor "sam! let me go!"i yelled i saw the man grabbed sam and carry him (bride style ._.) then started to walk away "NO LET HIM GO!!"i yelled he stopped and turn and look at me he smirked then ran and saw the poeple who were pointing gun at my friends they stop and follow the man who was carrying sam .

"Sam no!"i yelled but it was to late they were gone they stole my sam they are going to pay "we need to get sam back"i said as tears roll down my cheek "yeah but what is the plan?" j asked "hmm? First we need to get ready"okami said "okay but what do we-"i was cut off by rowan "MAGGOT WE HAVE GUN AND ARMOR THAT WE CAN USE "he said "okay where are they?" i asked "here put them on"okami said.

We put the amor on i look good anyways i grabbed a gun "we are ready"i said "i want to help"invader said "me too"dom said "wow okay here put this on "i said as i gave them the amor and gun.

"Done"dom and invader said "okay we are ready"i said

"Taurtis if we are in trouble use your powers to that man who toke sam"okami said i look down "i cant am scared that ill turn someone....or turn sam like last time..."i said "look taurtis i know you think its your fault that sam turn frozen but its not you didnt know how to control your powers but this time is for sam use your powers for sam"okami said "okay ill do it for sam"i said as i looked at my hands "okay lets go save sam"grian said i nodded and we headed out to save sam "am  coming to save you sam "i said to myself.

Sam POV

I woke up in a black and white room i was in a chair tied  up "well well well look who woke up "some one said "whos there?!"i yelled out "oh sam dont be scared"he said as he showed himself "wait...you i saw you last time!"i yelled at him "you still remember that wow "he said as he smirked "grr who are you?" i asked "am yuki's father" "w-what yuki's father?!"i yelled "yes and you killed my princess you will pay!"he yelled.

I felt something on my neck "what on my neck?" i asked him "oh its a machine that makes you be my slave "he said evily "what do you mean?" i asked confused "let me just show you"he smirked he pull out something and push the botton"wha-AHHH!!!! "I yelled out of pain he laughed "s-stop p-please!"i yelled he stopped and look at me "now i want you to kill taurits"he said "what never!"i yelled he push the botton agian "AHHHHH!!"i yelled out of pain.

Yakuza POV

"AAHHHHH!!"sam yelled then his eyes turn red and then looked at me and said "what do you need me to do master?" he asked "it worked i want you to kill Taurtis "i said "of course master "he said. I laughed evily my plan worked now sam is in my side mwhahah!!

~~~
Mwhahaha sam is evil now hehehe!

Bye my slaves!

Mwhahaha 😈😈😈😈