Chapter 9

Taurtis POV

Sam ran away crying its all jason's fault "poor little brat"jason said "DONT YOU DARE CALL HIM THAT!!"i yelled at him "why do you care about that brat you broke his heart"he said i stay quiet "no i didnt....you did you made me kiss you back and now his broken hearted!!"i yelled at him then the restroom started to snow and ice started to cover the walls and floor "w-what the-" he said as he looked at the ice covering the wall and floor "how is the wall and floor covering with ice"he said "i have ice powers...whenever i get mad ice start to cover thing in the way!"i yelled "i-ice powers!?" he asked "yes if you ever mess with me or sam ill freeze you" i said "just like sam "when he said that i stayed quiet then the snow and ice started to disappear "no one talks about that.... And how do you know that?"i asked quietly "i have my ways and am not scared of you my little taury"he said as he grabbed my chin i growled "noone calls me that only sam can call me that!" i yelled at him.

He let go of my chin "oh taury..sam is heart broken and he will never forgive you you hear me NEVER"he said "if i explain to him what happened he will forgive me and we are getting back together"i said to his face he laughed evily i growled.

RING RING

I started to walk out of the restroom then Jason grabbed me by my arm "where do you think your going taury?" he asked me "am going to explain sam what happened"i said he let go of me "good luck with that and you are going to be mine taury"he said then he left.

??? POV

"Sir there is someone who wants to see you" a person said.

"Who is it?" i asked

"Its jason" he said

"His fast....let him in"i said , i heard a door open then close i look at jason who was infront of me.

"Did you do what i told you to do?" i asked him

"Yes i did do i still continue destroying
Sam's and taurtis's relationship?" he asked.

"Good job jason and yes countinue destroying there relationship" i said with a smile.

"When are you going to kidnapp that rabbit boy or should i say that brat?" he asked.

"Hm? Soon am still thinking to how to kidnapp him" i said. He nodded.

"You may leave jason" i siad to him.

"Thank you Yakuza" he said then left.

I got out of my chair and look out of the window "here we come rabbit boy mwhahaha" i laughed evily.

~~~

BOOM!!!

THINGS ARE GETTING CHEESY MEHAHAHA!!

NOW I FEEL LIKE I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE RIGHT NOW *grabs knife*

Ooohhh jason~

Jason:uhhh oh no....

Come here and LET ME KILL YOU!!

Jason:O.O *runs away*

Heh scaredy cat xD meow

Bye mates!!