Chapter 16

Taurtis POV

I walked outside of the store and look at the sky it was beautiful today then i felt someone tap my shoulder i turn around and it was j and grian "here is your suit for prom" j said as he gave it to me "thanks where is sam's suit?"i asked "right here we are going to keep it and we will give it to sam at school" "okay anyways cya tomorrow with your suits on"i said and ran home.

~Skip to the next day~

I woke up today is friday wait TODAY IS PROM!!!  i got up quickly and got into my suit and put on my tie.

I went downstairs and saw sam sitting on the couch he turn to look at me and he blushed red "umm you l-look h-hands-i mean good taurtis" he said "thanks" "anyways lets go to school i think grian and j are waiting for us" i said sam nodded.

We walk out of our house ,locked the door and we headed to school.

~skip time~

Once we made it i saw grian and j on there suits and they were talking we walk towards them "hey guys"i said "hey" j said "you guys look good"sam said as he smiled "oh thanks and sam are you going to prom?"j asked "no why do i-" grian cut him off "here put this on and you are going to prom if you dont like it"grian said.

Sam grabbed the suit and hat with it "but i dont want to go"sam said "you are going. period"j said "fine ill go change in the restroom"sam said and he went to restroom and change.

Sam POV

I change into the suit grian gave me and put on the hat i look at a mirror i look good on this.

I got out of the restroom and walked to my locker and put my uniform in my locker.

I walked to grian,j and taurtis they were looking at me "what?" i asked them "notthing you just look cute on it"taurtis said i blushed "umm t-thanks but let go to class"i said they all nodded and we started to go to class.

~~~
:l