Chapter 14

Taurtis POV

I saw the arrow going towards sam then i ran towards him and push him out of the way and it cause me to fall on top of him and i saw the arrow hit a tree.

I looked at sam and blushed "umm thanks"sam said "your welcome"i said as i got up and help sam.

"MAGGOT YOUR ARE IN TROUBLE YOU ALMOST KILLED THAT MAGGOT!"rowan yelled at jason "tsk at least my taurtis saved him"he said grrr i hate that he calls me his taurtis...its just disgusting.

I looked at sam who was shaking a little "are you okay samm-i mean sam"i asked "y-yeah and thanks agian"sam said and hugged me i hugged him back.

We pulled away then he walk towards grian and j...i wish i can tell him how much i love him and that i want to be with him forever....WAIT!! I got an idea!!

RING RING

oh thats the bell welp thats the end of school but i need to talk to grian,j,okami and rowan.

I went to find j and grian they were talking to eachother but i think sam went home because i didnt see him i went to j and grian and said "hey guys?" "hey taurtis whats up?" j asked "i have a idea to get sam to notice that i love him and i want to be with him forever" "OH whats your plan?" grian asked "ill tell you when we find rowan and okami" "okay i think they are in gym"j said "okay lets go to rowan and okami" they nodded and we headed to gym.

We saw okami and rowan talking we walk towards them "hey okami and rowan? "I asked "MAGGOT WHAT DO YOU WANT?" rowan asked "i want you guys to do a favor for me "i said "okay whats the favor?" okami said "since prom is tomorrow i want to sing a song for sam.."i said and blushed lightly "aww thats sooo romantic"j said "i know" grian agreed "OH THEN WHATS THE PLAN AND THE SONGS NAME?" rowan asked me "okay so...."i whispered to them the plan.........

Jason POV

I went the yakuza's house i knocked on the door and one of the yakuza people said "whats the password?" "password123" i said "correct come in "i came in and i saw them playing games i asked them "where is yakuza?" "his in his office"one of them said i nodded i went to his office and knocked on the door "who is it?" yakuza asked "its me jason" "oh! come in"he said i opened the door and close it behind me "so what is happening now?" he asked as he turn his stair to look at me "well tomorrow is going to be prom i asked taurtis but he said no he wants to go to prom with that freak"i said in a angry voice "ahh! Well i think thats the perfect timing to kidnap that rabbit boy"he said "okay sooo whats the plan?" i asked.

He got up and walk towards me,and look at me "the plan is........" i smiled evily as he is telling me the plan.

~~~
Ooooo

What is yakuza and jason's plan to get sam?

And. MY PARENTS ARE TAKING AWAY MY PHONE AND DELETING EVERYTHING IN MY PHONE LIKE BRUHHHHH!!!

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND AM SCARED ITS GOING TO DELETE MY STORYS AAAHHHH!!! HELP ME AAHHHHH!!!!

BYEE MATES!!