Chapter 3

??? POV

I was looking out of the window until...

"Sir we saw that rabbit boy and that headphones boy in school now there walking home do we capture that headphones boy?" he asked.

"No i have a plan we already captured that taurtis guy but...we need to get that rabbit boy that his weakness...if we get that rabbit boy some how and we try to kill him that taurtis guy will give up and his ours and we kill him and let go of that rabbit boy" i smiled evily.

"Good plan sir"he asked

"Mwhahahaha!!!"i laughed evily.

"they are going to feel suffer soon" i said as a look out of the window.

Sam POV

We made it to our house i unlocked the door and opened it we walked in and i close it agian.

"Taurtis i know i told you someone is watching us but when we were sitting down i saw a man looking at us he had a hat and he was wearing a nice looking suit on and then disappeared"i said.

"Oh hmm? weird maybe they are looking for something" he said

"Taurtis i have a bad feeling"i said taurtis walked towards me and hugged me "dont worry sam noone will hurt you ill protect you"he gave me a kiss on the forehead i smiled "i know you will."

"Aww so cute" taurtis stopped hugging me and i turned around and it was olaf "HOW DO PEOPLE GET IN HERE!"i yelled "you left the door opened"olaf said "oh..but i closed it you know what nevermind" i Said.

"Do i need to leave you two love birds alone?" olaf winked i rolled my eyes "if you want to leave you can"Taurtis said "okay bye love birds"olaf waved goodbye and left.

"i better lock the door" i walked towards the door and locked it then i felt someone carrying me (bride style ._.) it was taurtis of course "uhh taurtis where are we going?" i asked him "to your room" he said "why?" i asked "so we can you know"he winked at me i blushed we made it to my room he put me on the bed and then walked towards the door and locked it i gulped he came towards me and got on top of me "t-taurtis can y-you like control y-your powers w-when you you know"i said he nodded then he started to kiss me and of
course i kissed back.

( lemon time ;) this is my first lemon so its not going to be good and also if you want to skip this lemon part just go all the way down until you see "lemon over" )

Taurtis bit my lip roughly.i moaned and let him pass he moved his tongue roughly around my mouth.I pulled away."be gentle" i said quiety.he laughed quietly "i cant promise you that Sammy poo~"he whispered in my ear he kissed me agian roughly.

He moved his lips to my neck and started to kiss my neck i moan quietly.
Taurtis continued to kiss my neck until he found my sweet spot i moaned deeply he smirked then he started biting ,sucking and licking that spot which caused it to leave a love bite.i maoned loudly then taurtis started to take off my shirt.

When taurtis toke off my shirt completely he started to kiss my chest then licked my nipple i moaned then started to bit it.

"D-dont...b-bit...i-it"i moaned but taurtis didnt listen to me he keeped bitting it then sucked it which made me moan alouder.

He toke off my pants and left me on my boxers "hold on take off your clothes"i said quietly he nodded then he toke off his shirt and pants and left him in his boxers i blushed "aww sammy poo is blushing~" taurtis whispered i looked at him and rolled my eyes then he kissed me agian roughly i kissed back then pulled away he was panting like me i felt his hand go to my boxers i blushed deep red.

"Are you ready?" he asked with his sexy voice.I nodded he took of my boxers and he took off his then i put my legs around his waist "tell me if you want to stop okay? I dont want to hurt you"he looked at me with those sexy dam eyes i nodded then he pushed into me i gasped and growled some tears rolled down my cheek but Taurtis wiped my tears away.

"I-i-it h-hurts t-taurtis"i growled "dont worry let me just continue and it will get good soon"he said i nodded he continued to push into me i growled and whimped came out everytime he push into me then it turn into moans.He was right it felt good "f-faster...h-harder..t-taurtis"i moaned "what i cant hear you sammy poo"he said he started to go slow "faster and harder Taurtis !"i yelled he nodded he went fast and hard as he could but that was not enough "FASTER!!! HARDER!!"i yelled he went hard and fast as he could ever go.

"T-taurtis a-am g-going t-to c-c---"before i could finish my sentence i felt something fill me up.Then Taurtis pulled out a little and then rushed it right back in and made me moaned loudly.

"Taurtis!"i yelled but he didnt listen to me and he did it agian "TAURTIS!!"i yelled loudly he continued then stopped then slowly pulled it out of me which cause me to whimp and growl of pain when he finished he layed next to me and put the cover on us.

(lemon over)

He grabbed me by waist and pulled me closer to him and said "i love you my bunny boy."

"I love you too my taury" he gave me a kiss on my forehead and then we feel asleep.

~~~~~

...........................................................................................................................................................................................kill..........me........please...................i......feel....sooooooooo.....dirty........so....please....kill...me.......................bye...mates..........:l...............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

X_X