Chapter 12

~fucking skip to the next day and yes am lazy dont judge me bruh -_-~

Sam POV

I woke up and got dressed ,and went to the restroom and wash my face then i went down stairs i saw taurtis sitting on the couch "hey..sam"taurtis said i didnt say anything.

I went and grabbed the keys of the house me and taurtis walked out of the house and i locked the door.

We started to head to school.

~skip time~

"Hey babe"someone said it was jason he put his arms around taurtis's waist i growl quietly.

Taurtis pushed jason away from him "leave me alone jason" taurtis said "no and what are you going with this freak here?" he asked taurtis i growled at him "aww is little freak mad"jason said i walked away and went to my locker and cried quietly.

RING RING

I close my locker and went to class.
I saw everyone sitting down i sat down on my sit but sadly it was next to taurtis..... "Good morning class i hope you guys had a good day :D" okami said.

When she was talking to the students about the lession and grabbed a piece of paper and a pencil ,and started to draw.

I finished my drawing...and i like it....
Thats how my heart is right now....

( YES I DRAW THAT DRAWING AND IM POUD)

Anyways i put my drawing in my pocket and looked at okami.

Grian POV

When okami was telling us about the lession then she said "class in Friday is going to be prom night yay!:D" okami said PROM!!??? (okay i know its to early for prom okay._.)
"I hope you guys can come with your dates :D" okami said.

RING RING

Everyone got up and went to the cafeteria and i saw students talking about prom wait...its TOMORROW!!! PROM IS TOMORROW!! "Hey grian?" j said "yea?" i asked "do you want to go to prom with me?" j blushed deep red i kissed him on the lips and he kissed me back we pulled away "of course" i smiled he smiled back "j lets go talk to jason" i said he nodded.

We walk towards Jason who was with taurtis of course "well well well look what we have here jason and taurtis "j said "and look what we have here the freak's friends " Jason said "dont you dare call sam that!"i yelled at him "what are you going to do about it huh?" he smirked "am going to kill you"i said he laughed "anyways taurtis am going to ask you something" "okay what is it?" "taurtis do you want to come with me to prom?" jason asked him.OH HELLLLL NAH!.

"He didnt just"i whispered at j "he did gurlfriend"j whispered back.(xD)

"No i want to go with sam "taurtis said then walked away i can see jason mad i laughed quietly "anyways is it true that you made taurtis kiss you jason ?" i asksd him "no" he said "i know your lieing jason"j said "fine yes so what?" he asked "so what?! You need to back off from taurtis he loves sam not you"i said "never taurtis is mine ill do want ever it takes if its the last thing i do"jason said then left.

"Now i want kill him so bad right now"i said "me too"j said "anyways lets go find sam "j said i nodded and we went to find sam......

~~~

Hey guys i been thinking am going to do two chapters each day i think i dont know yet but if you guys want be to do two chapters eachday then tell me:D

Bye mates!:D