Chapter 6

~skip gym~ (because i can bruh!)

J POV (YES FINALLY!!)

Okay its time to tell grian my feeling for him i hope he feels the same way.
I walked outside of the school and i saw grian standing there with taurtis and sam i walked towards them. "Hey grian i need to tell you some thing"i said "i need to tell you something too"grian said "i-"grian and i said at the same time "you go first"i said "no you go first"he said i nodded "grian.....i..like...you"i said as i looked down"i....i like you too j" he said i looked at him and i grabbed his waist and kissed him on the lips then i felt grian kissing me back i felt his arms around my neck his lips were so soft.

We pulled apart and smiled at eachother then i heard a girl yell we turn around and it was sam "AAAHHHH YES MY SHIP HAS COME TRUE FINALLY YESS!!"sam yelled so loud the whole school could hear it then taurtis covered sam's mouth with his hand me and Grian laughed.

I turn around and looked at grian "grian will you be my boyfriend?" i asked as i blush deep red he looked shocked then he nodded his head yes we hugged and i kiss him on his forehead.

Taurtis POV

This is so cute and wow sam yelled so loud and moved my hand off sam's mouth "THIS SO CUTE OMG AAHH!!" "SAM STOP YELLING!"i yelled at him "oh..sorry"he said quietly "its okay "i said i waved my hand around and made a snowball and throw it up in the sky and it blow up and snowflakes start to show.

"Wow this is beautiful"sam said as he grabbed a snowflake then it melt in his hand "oh no...poor snowflake"he said in a sad voice i went towards sam amd hugged him he hugged me back "i wish we can be together forever sammy poo" i said as i looked at the snowflakes falling down the sky "me too taury"he said as he smiled.

"Wow this is so beautiful "j said "i know..we better go home"grian said "hehehehehehehehehe you two need your privacy"sam winked at them which cause them to blush i laughed at them "but grian is right we need to go home"sam said i nodded.

We started to walk home as i hold sam's hand. (soooooooooo cute >-<)

~~~
..............welp grian and j are dating yay!!!!!!!!!!

Byee mates!! :D