Chapter 10

Grian POV

School ended me and j started to head out but we saw sam running to his house crying. "J look sam is crying do we check on him?" i asked him "yes lets go check on him and also where is taurtis?" "i dont know lets just go check on sam" i said j nodded.

We ran to sam's house and we saw the door open.We walked in and close the door behind us "sam!! Where are you!" i yelled then i heard sobbing from sam's room.

We went up stairs and opened the door and saw sam crying on the corner of his room. We walked towards him and asked "sam...are you okay?" "n-no a-am n-not " he sobbed "what happened why are you crying?"
J asked "i-i s-saw t-taurtis and j-jason m-making o-out"he cried. "WHAT!!!!!!"me and j yelled "TAURTIS AND JASON WERE MAKING OUT IN THE RESTROOM!!"sam yelled at us and cried more. Me and j stayed quiet and look at eachother then at sam "sam...i know taurtis wouldnt cheat on you he loves y-" i was cut off by sam "THEN WHY DID HE MAKE OUT WITH JASON HUH?! "He yelled out i stayed quiet "t-thats w-what i t-thought" he said and cried agian "i think we need a talk with taurtis and teach him a lesson"j said "d-dont h-hurt h-him p-please"sam sobbed "but he hurt you"j said "but i s-still l-love h-him" he said "fine we wont hurt him"i said.

Sam got up and hugged us both we hugged him back.Then we heard the door open and someone yelled

"SAM!"

~~~

................................................................................................................................................................. Kill..........................kill.............................kill..................................kill.....
........kill........cake i mean kill......xD

..bye..mates....hehehehe