Chapter 21

Taurtis POV

"S-sam?" i said as i looked at him "taurtis...."he said "aww how cute he said your name anyways sam kill him!"he yelled at sam sam pull out a knife and looked at me .

Then he started to walk towards me "sam please stop"i said to him he didnt listen he came closer to me.

"MAGGOT STAY AWAY"rowan said to sam as he pointed his gun at him.sam looked at the gun then his eyes turn normal and his bunny ears turn white agian "Taurtis?"he asked as he looked at me.

"Grr KILL HIM NOW SAM!"yakuza yelled "no never!"sam yelled "fine lets do this the hard way" he smirked then press a botton "AHHHHHH!!"sam yelled "SAM!" i yelled. Oh no.i saw sam's beautiful brown eyes turn to red blood eyes and his bunny ears turn gray "taurtis...am....am...AM GOING TO DESTORY YOU!" he yelled at me "no no sam please come back to me" i said "oh taurtis his evil now his my slave now you can stop me or him"he said.

Sam came towards me with his knife on his hand....how is he making him evil wait there is something on his neck maybe i can use my powers to break it....i looked at sam's neck and saw that machine on his neck i hope it works i let out ice out of my hand and it hit the machine on sam's neck it turn frozen and keep going until the machine broke in a million pieces then sam fell on his knees "NO!" yakuza yelled.

"T-taurits am sorry" he said i want towards him and hugged him "GRRR YOU RUINED MY PLAN!"he yelled "now am going to kill you"he said as he grabbed his gun and point at me "Taurtis use your power"sam said i nodded.

I let out of ice out of my hand and hit the gun and the gun turn all frozen.i saw sam grab my gun and point at yakuza "now you die "he said he turn off the trigger but someone got infront of yakuza...it was jason!

Jason fell in his knees and then fell on the floor "jason my worker no!"yakuza said wait worker "wait worker?"  i asked "yes he worked for me so you and sam broke apart and suffer " i saw sam growled and pointed the gun at yakuza agina and said "say good bye" he said then turn off the trigger and shot the yakuza on the head he fell on his knees and blood come out of his head everyone stayed quiet "sam am glad your safe"i said as i hugged him "yeah i -Ow" "whats wrong?" i asked him "my stoma-" he fainted "sam!" i yelled and catched him right before he hit the ground "sam wake up please"i  said as tears roll down my cheek "we need to take him to the hospital"grian said i nodded i picked up sam (bride style ._.) and i ran towards the hospital as everyone followed me.

"HELP PLEASE MY FRIEND NEEDS HELP"i yelled the i saw doctors and nurses come to me and check on sam.they toke sam away from me and they put him on a bed and went to a room to check on him.

~10 minutes later~

It already then 10 minutes am starting to get worried. Everyone was sitting here waiting then i saw a doctor came towards me "is he okay?" i asked him "yes and also we found out something"he said as he smiled why is he smiling? "What did you find out?" i asked "congrats sam is pregnant"he smiled "s-sam is pregnant"i said in socked he nodded omg am going to be a dad! "Can i see him?" i asked he nodded "follow me" i followed him to sam's room i saw sam on his bed.

He looked at me and smiled i went and hugged him "omg i glad your okay"i said as i gave a kiss on his forehead "yeah"he said "ill leave you two alone"the doctor said as he left and close the door "did you hear the good news?" i asked him "what good news?" he asked back "your pregnant" i brust it out "pregnant?" he asked in shocked "yes we are going to be parents sam"i said "yeah..am going to be a mom"he said as he smiled.

"I love you sam" i said

"I..i love you too taurtis"he said i kissed him on the lips and he kissed back.

~~~
Okay i know male cant get pregnant but its a fanfic so anything can happen okay :D and also next chapter is going to be the last one..hehehehe

Bye mates!!